the same for the client add add ItemUpgrade.csv
you guys need to create
Upgrade the Ring 0 +9 and add the client
data/share/item/itemetc.csv
and also create the
data/script/item_shape.csv
to work normal
the same for the client add add ItemUpgrade.csv
you guys need to create
Upgrade the Ring 0 +9 and add the client
data/share/item/itemetc.csv
and also create the
data/script/item_shape.csv
to work normal
DEKARON.EXE
'Excuse any error in English
a tutorial of editing dekaron.exe and srv.exe will be welcome .
You're going to have to create a tutorial. I have downloaded the dk.exe and the dkserver.exe and added those lines to my itemupgrade.csv and the client refuses to load it.
So the dekaron.exe doesn't load the new upgrade lines. I am using the current bmr client and spent 4 hours trying and trying.
Then explain the procedures you took. The client refuses to load those added itemupgrade.csv lines. I add the lines and its crashes, I remove them and it loads, so I know its the lines. I added them the way they are written above and its a no go for me....