And what is the ressources usage already? Like how much is left to be used out of what your already using it for.
Why do you want to do it?
What do you earn by it?
#As a friendly reminder to anyone who wants to do it
#He got your files and db.
#So don't save anything on there you can't afford to lose, like personal pws, Make sure #to login via a proxy or some other anonymous secure server, since else he also got your #IP.
I am not interrested btw, just some things you might want to address the users.
wont be doing much with 4gb of ram anyways, anyone who hosts their files on there is either in super early stages of construction, or are already a fail server, so i dont think THT would want or need their files tbh
i am assuming the low ram is why he suggested using it as a sub server
Yea its free.. I got 2 servers here running only a file server and webserver. So I can give one away,, I dont care how you want secure it off. you may even make a vmware in it with a password, I dont care about that..
@DivineDK
#: There is just a running wamp server, with a small software on it that is used by 2-3 people.
#: Some Shared Folders