Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is Seal Riture !!!!!

Discussion on What is Seal Riture !!!!! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy What is Seal Riture !!!!!

What is Seal Riture !!!!!
and how to do finish it.

please guide for me step by step.

(My point is how to start with siege battle)

Thank you so much.
Old 07/12/2009, 17:53   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876

Castle Siege is a large-scale guild war in which the "Attacking Guild" and the "Defending Guild" fight to occupy the Genoa castle. The castle becomes the possession of the winning guild and its guild master becomes the lord of the castle and ruler of the territory, at least until the next battle.

(1) Siege Application
The leader of the challenging guild must speak with one of the Siege Organizer NPCs (Leonhart of Braiken Castle or Bastian of Loa Castle) and submit a siege application by clicking the application dialogue "[Application] I wish to apply for the siege."

• Only the guild leader may apply for the siege.
• To participate, a guild must be level 3 or above and must own their own guild mark.
• To participate, a guild must have at least 30 members.
• The application fee is 50,000,000 DIL (non-refundable).

(2) Siege Registration

• Once a guild leader has successfully completed the siege application process, they must proceed with seal ritual mission to complete the seal registration. The seal ritual will be available within a designated time , and it ends automatically either when the siege begins or when 3 challenging guilds complete the seal registration as attacking guilds.

• Once the seal ritual is available, the guild leader must return to the Siege NPC and click on "[Seal Ritual] Begin the seal ritual" with a party ready to go at the instanced dungeon, "Cave of Abyss," in Denebe.

• After the mission has been completed, the guild leader must return to the siege NPC and complete the seal registration by clicking "[Seal Registration] Register the seal."

• The first three guilds that complete the seal registration are eligible to participate in the siege battle. Once the first three guilds have successfully registered, seal registration is closed for the current cycle.

(3) Beginning the Siege
Unless the castle lord designates the time for the next siege, the default time will be applied. Once the siege begins, the attacking guilds can move to Genoa Castle through the siege tunnels at Braiken Castle, Loa Castle, and Denebe.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/12/2009, 18:22   #3

elite*gold: 20
I think seal ritual is something when normal players summon emperor baz / tryant rudene / yoshima diameki / quilue rhiana

I think... Anyway, I can remember that seal ritual is bugged on p-servers.
Thanks
1 User