Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D-SHOP BUGG

Discussion on D-SHOP BUGG within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question D-SHOP BUGG

When i click at the three last tabs nothing appears, i'm still at the home tab.
How do i fix this?
How do i place in some items in the D-shop?
I want to sell my own items in the D-shop so i need to know how, exactly everything about how you do it.
And i would like to delete all the buffs, so tell me how do i fully delete the buffs/weapons etc
Old 07/31/2013, 07:42   #2

itemcash - making item
cashshop_itemlist - what shows up for purchasing
cashshop_tablist - putting in dshop

Removing items is basically the same thing as adding them, but reversed.

That's all the information you need really, any more information and you won't learn what you're doing.

Not sure about the tab issue though, so ill let someone else answer.
Old 07/31/2013, 16:55   #3

three last tabs? how many tabs does ur dshop have? cus probly ur script has more tabs then ur exe does
Thanks
2 Users