Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

READ THIS !!!!!!PSERVER !!!!!!!

Discussion on READ THIS !!!!!!PSERVER !!!!!!! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
READ THIS !!!!!!PSERVER !!!!!!!

Any1 have time to make one good pserver with me (with sql ms 2000), i need expirienced ppl for server...

add me msn :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for a pserver... read below
07/22/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey guys... I just want a server which: a) Has ep 5 gears (easy to get) b) Isn't dead c) Not dependant on donations... d) EASY to lvl... Just a alt since Eternity is down more than up -.-
[GM] Looking for JOB in Pserver. {READ}
07/06/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
i am looking for place in any Shaiya Private server to help. old, new, or comming out soon. if comming out soon i have great ideas on how to make excellent Shaiya server. i knw best rates for stoppping inflation and how to still make enough profit for it to be worth it. i do not to programming. i do GM Commands but only fairly. i am fair to all players and do not favour anyone. i do Events daily but make sure to not overflow game with Goddess gear and gold. i keep game from Inflating...
Read this please before posting in pserver threads
02/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 24 Replies
First: No-one knows if/when will come back. No-one cares that you are addicted to silkroad/. Just shut the f**k up! Also shut up about SWSRO 3 (or 2), don't you guys see it? new updates, low price, europe host, it's just stuff to make you go to that server and pay instead of free playing on or iSRO. And what will happen? Everyone will buy an SWSRO 3 account, SWSRO 1 & 2 will be filled with chinese guys and you will all be playing on a 12dg, high level/skill cap server that laggs/delays,...
READ READ READ !!! LORDYK93 SCAMMER
10/11/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
he scammed a ecsro vip account from me ... he wanna give a lvl 90 sjsro account he change the pw of my account and said i have to wait ... now hes on at epvpers and on in msn but he didnt answer me anymore if you answer me and give me my vip account back i will delete this.!
read pserver! come play
03/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey come play on darkangelzco.com We work on updates daily server is 100% stable and 90% translated already, all we need is you to come and make the fun start. Give us a try, you got nothing to lose :D