Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] cannot make guild

Discussion on [HELP] cannot make guild within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] cannot make guild

hi, today i have tried to make my guild but i get failure why? any suggestion to solve this?

sub question, on my a9 client i have this:

and on my a12 i have this:

which files I need to copy from my a9 to get the same icons?
Old 05/15/2013, 22:36   #2

check dbmon that its connecting everything, n if it shows any indication, if not. check the db for the master guild. same as dev characters for making new chatacter.
Old 05/15/2013, 22:56   #3

Why dont u open console . And typ in system and press tab will show the full command name and type 1 behind and them enter.. then scroll the new window down and hold mouse on the side menu to see what script names it uses and btns etc etc. Rest is for u to find out. Howto
Old 05/17/2013, 20:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer93 View Post
Why dont u open console . And typ in system and press tab will show the full command name and type 1 behind and them enter.. then scroll the new window down and hold mouse on the side menu to see what script names it uses and btns etc etc. Rest is for u to find out. Howto
the problem was with the OLE DB error on DBMON, I deleted and recreated the databases and it now works correctly.