Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Private server tutorials

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,346
Post Private server tutorials

Yo,

Since some people were begging to do this, and since here are many new threads everyday (mostly questions) I decided to make this threads before I leave..

In this thread I will paste few tutorials posted by other people, no, not to leech, to make it faster for you to find what you need, and because you can't find it sometimes by search button. And searching it in each page is a bit bothering, isn't it? Well, so let's go.

I will paste each tut in ''code''

Code:
so example if you want to get Death lands on list on Braiken 1 teleporter you have to:

1) Go to location.csv (share/arrange/) and there find Death lands. That is the place where you want to teleport when you click on teleport button on your teleporter.
There is like 5-10 death lands which to chose?
If you look better there are coordinates of each so on what coords do you want to teleport, you chose that one. Remember the index number (entrance of Death Lands is index number 11220)
2) So now go to teleport (/share/arrange)
2008-09-2911:44,Teleport_StringIndex,UnitCount,UnitIndex_1,LocationIndex_1,String_1,Cost_1,Level_1

[B]Teleport_StringIndex
[How to give items/stats by default ] - Written by @ Zombe
Code:
Have you ever wanted to give an item(s) to every character as soon as it is created?
Well, I am here to show you how!

First we will open up the MSSQL's Enterprise Manager, and we will take a lot at the user_character table in the character database.
Have you ever noticed the [DEV] characters in there? Well, that is what we are looking for. They all have an user_no of 19999999999991, so you can find them by searching for that user_no in user_character table.

Ok, first lets take a look at their names.
[DEV]KNIGHT, [DEV]HUNTER, [DEV]MAGICIAN , etc. Obviously a char for each class.

Lets take a look at the stats of [DEV]KNIGHT. 6 str, 3 dex, 4 con, 2 spr. Nothing special. Except... Wait, aren't these the stats that all knights have when the chart is created by default? Yes, they are! So what if we would change all those stats to lets say 2000, save and then create a character?
WOW! My newly created character has 2k stats!

Ok, so that is the method how to customize the character, like starting level, starting health, starting shield, etc. You can make it different for each class, if you want.

Ok, but how about items, you ask?

I will do it so that the items would be equipped by default.
So lets go to user_suit, but leave user_character table open.
Lets say we are customizing a knight. Note the character no of [DEV]KNIGHT, that is DEKARON0000001.
Lets find that in the user_suit table. Ok, we found it. 1 entry.

line_no 4, wIndex 2421.

Hmm... Wait, that is a lvl 1 1h-sword! The very same one a newly created character gets, when he makes a new character!

So this is what we do.
We will make ourselves a new character. Then, mail the items you want the newly created character to have to the char you just created, or you can drop them by killing mobs/treasureboxes. Anyway, once you have the items you want, equip them. Make sure you equip ONLY what you want the newly created character to have, so check your mount/wings slot, your potion quickslots, everything.
Once you have it equipped, logout and go to your enterprise manager, user_character, find your character. Get it's character number, I will use A09090520000000003 as an example, because that is my number.
Then, go to user_suit, find the character_no DEKARON0000001 (for knight).
DELETE the 1 row that it has. Then find your character's no (A09090520000000003 as an example). Change the character_no on all lines to DEKARON0000001. Log back into your account again (Yes, all of your items you equipped will be gone), then create a new character.
Wow! He has all the items!

The same can be used for all classes, and it can be used the same way for inventory, skillls, almost everything. Also, you can edit the guild's MASTERCODE to change the default guild created.
[Auto reborn system] - Written by @ : lolpol @ Modified by: Janvier123
Code:
***********************     Server Side Setup    ***********************

1)   Open/start: "Query Analyzer"
2)   Login with your Login Name and password
3)   Copy and paste the following line:

[code]USE [character];
GO

ALTER TABLE [user_character] ADD [Reborn] [smallint] DEFAULT(0) NOT NULL;
4) Press "Parse Query (ctrl + F5) and press Execute Query (F5) 5) Copy and past the following lines:
Code:
USE [character];
GO

UPDATE dbo.user_character
SET wLevel = 1, dwExp = 0, wStatPoint = 250 * (Reborn + 1), nHP=106, nMP=16, dwMoney = dwMoney - (50000000), wStr = 6, wDex = 3, wCon = 4, wSpr = 2, wPosX = 336, wPosY = 366, Reborn = Reborn + 1, wMapIndex = 7, wSkillPoint = 0
WHERE (byPCClass = 0) AND (wlevel >= 170) AND (dwMoney >= (50000000)) AND (Reborn < 50);

SET wLevel = 1, dwExp = 0, wStatPoint = 250 * (Reborn + 1), nHP=106, nMP=16, dwMoney = dwMoney - (50000000), wStr = 6, wDex = 3, wCon = 4, wSpr = 2, wPosX = 336, wPosY = 366, Reborn = Reborn + 1, wMapIndex = 7, wSkillPoint = 0
WHERE (byPCClass = 1) AND (wlevel >= 170) AND (dwMoney >= (50000000)) AND (Reborn < 50);

WHERE (byPCClass = 2) AND (wlevel >= 170) AND (dwMoney >= (50000000)) AND (Reborn < 50);

WHERE (byPCClass = 3) AND (wlevel >= 170) AND (dwMoney >= (50000000)) AND (Reborn < 50);

WHERE (byPCClass = 4) AND (wlevel >= 170) AND (dwMoney >= (50000000)) AND (Reborn < 50);

WHERE (byPCClass = 5) AND (wlevel >= 170) AND (dwMoney >= (50000000)) AND (Reborn < 50);

WHERE (byPCClass = 6) AND (wlevel >= 170) AND (dwMoney >= (50000000)) AND (Reborn < 50);
6) Press "Parse Query (ctrl + F5) and press Execute Query (F5) This will make all lvl 170 players reborn NOTE: Gm's with lvl 200+ will also be reborn! Note: That "WHERE (byPCClass = 6)" is the class, so 1 line for every class 7) Close: "Query Analyzer" 8) Start: "SQL Server Agent" (can be found in the taskbar or start menu) 9) Open/start: "Enterprise Manager" 10) Go to: Console Root/Microsoft SQL Servers/SQL Server Group/(local) (Windows NT)/Managemnt/SQL Server Agent/Jobs 11) Right click in the right windows "New Job" 12) In tab "General" look for "Name:" enter "reborn" of what ever you like In tab "Steps" click "new" "Step name:" enter "Class0" "Type:" select: "Transact-SQL Script (TSQL)" "Database:" select: "character" "Command:" Enter the following line:
Code:
WHERE (byPCClass = 0) AND (wlevel >= 170) AND (dwMoney >= (50000000)) AND (Reborn < 50);
Press "Apply" then "ok" Repeat step: 12 WARNING: DONT FORGET TO CHANGE "WHERE (byPCClass = 0)" FOR EACH CLASS!!! You should have 1 step for every class, if you dont it ok 13) In tab "Schedules" click "New Schedule" 14) "name:" enter "run" of what ever you want "Schedule Type" select "Recurring" Click "Change" and enter the following: Occurs: Daily Daily: Every 1 Day(s) Daily Frequency: Occurs Every: 1 Minute(s) Starting at: 0:00:00 Ending at: 23:59:59 Durdation: (today's date) No end Date 15) Press "Ok" and "Apply" when asked" This will make all classes reborn every 1 Minute(s) IF! Lvl 170+ IF! 50.000.000 Dill IF! Reborns less then 50 times 16) Open/start: "Query Analyzer" 17) Copy and past the following line:
Code:
USE [account];
GO

UPDATE dbo.user_profile
SET login_flag = 0, 
WHERE (login_flag0 = 1100);
18) Make a job for this also (see step 12) 19) Start All Jobs[/code] Dekaron auto-updater - by ADHDKiD
Code:
This Updater was Original developed for Dekaron Oasis. I had started development on it, and put it off when I left the Dekaron scene. I'm back now, and I finished it today.

This is v8.
Video:
<<<@[email protected]>>>

Updates For Version 0.0.9:

Fixing graphics for MoseRollOver & Mouse Click.
Fixing the Ability to drag the updater around.

[URL="http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachments/2moons-pserver-hosting/22577d1242099285-release-tut-dekaron-auto-updater-dekaronupdater.rar"]Download here[/URL]
How to allow pking in all maps Simple way - go to maplist.csv , search the column '' peacezone '' and change the numbers from 1 to 0 , PS : it's clientsided How to make a char GM
Code:
Simply go to database, to user_database or how did you name it, find the character you want to be GM, and add [GM] in front of that name, for example [GM]trane
How to change copyrights - by Nightwish10
Code:
go to your client Folder Data/script/string and open strintable_system.txt

find:

NO (C)opyright
How to change exp/drop/dils drop rates
Code:
You can do it manually in monster.csv

You can change exp rate in formula.ini - line 19

You can change need exp to level up in /share/pc/exp.csv
How to install SQL 2000 and how to create a database
How to change mobs spawpoints - Written by derAtze
Code:
This tutorial will show u how to change the spawnpoints of mobs on teh map
for this expamle we will let a mob spawn in braiken at a NPC

Spawn points change

Go to Share then maps in that exapmle we use Braiken

map-> 00_braiken_castle
Now u open mon_00_braiken_castle.csv
and npc_00_braiken_castle.csv

Now look for the mob
1st ...... 2nd .. 3 .4

1) is the monster in the index guck monster.csv stand there with the name.
2) i dunno mby respawn time
3) is the X cordinate
4) the y coordinate

next step
find the NPC npc_00_braiken-castle.csv

NpcIndex, 101
Directorate, 270
Location_X, 231
Location_Y, 191
Description, 14300

Now u knwo where the NPC is

old:1903,15,29,29
new 1903,15,231,191

Now your mob will be spawned at 231,191 instead of 29,29

btw coordinate are easy to find out with the bot from nebualr
How to change DeadFRont times - written by gedimasz
Code:
Left side:
[IMG]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/7388/leftsidez.jpg[/IMG]

Right side:
[IMG]http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8226/rightsidem.jpg[/IMG]
How to change NPC teleport locations - written by likinjo14
- leave [B]UnitCount[/B] - number which means how many strings do you want to have on your teleport (string - teleport location on npc) make it 9 if you go higher then 9 will crash you when you go on npc in game, how many lines you want to have when you click on your teleporter,teleport This numbers are alredy filled cause they already exist in some of teleporters change them if you want to change your port location with location already made in game, if you want to make new one near to these ones already made in game do this on empty part 7 8 or 9 in your portal.csv) B]UnitIndex
[/B]
Code:
 - 1 for Unit index 1 if you go to unitindex 8 make it 8 and so on

[B]LocationIndex[/B] - this is the number that means where you want to teleport (map,coords,...) that is number you gonna find in location (remember number from part 1. it is 11220 for death lands)

[B]String index[/B] - number wich means... i dont know just make it if your on unit index 1 make it 100, if your on unit index 2 make it 200 and so on (go till 9 (900) if you go to 10 or more will dc and crash in game

[B]Cost[/B] - number that means how much money you gotta pay for teleporting 

[B]Level[/B] - that number means lvl requairment for that teleporting

[U]Example[/U] at the end it should look like this to see Death lands in Braiken 2(North teleporter):
101,1,9,1,110,100,40,1,2,101,200,40,1,3,103,300,10,15,4,104,400,40,25,5,109,500,300,40,6,105,600,500,45,7,112,700,3500,65,[B]8,11220,800,50000,125[/B],9,0,0,0,0
[URL="http://www.imagehosting.com/"][IMG]http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/628/teleporter1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[U]Hint:[/U] in the teleport i dont know which line is for what teleporter try it yourself, i just know that 1st one is for breiken 1 and 2nd is for loa 2

[U]Hint*:[/U]you gotta have teleport that you modified and client sided and server sided to see it works in game :)
[URL="http://www.imagehosting.com/"][IMG]http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7263/teleport12.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

How to ADD mobs to any map

Code:
How to add mobs

When u want to add a mob to braiken for example

u need to go to
Share->Map->mon_00_braiken_castle.csv

there u see teh list of mobs

just add your monster to it that u want

the moster ID's u find in Share->creatur->moster.csv

for exapmle oread 2280

Now u just add teh iD of oread to the mon_00_braiken_castle.csv

it will spawn now in braiken on cooridinates 50:50

*New - some tutorials written by Bigshow107

Code:
    Hello Guys
  In Those Tut I Will Explain :
  1-What We Need To Edite Those Stuff.
  2-How To Change Any Npc Location
  3-How  To Translating Your Files To English 
  4-How To Fix Your Maps Bugs
  5-How To Avoide Font Dcer 
  6-How To Avoide Wallhacker (Beta Phase)
  7-How To Enable  The Effect Of Items … And Pets 
    8-How To Add Item To Your Server
  9-More to add just ask and I will add ;) 

1-What We Need To Edite Those Stuff.
  1-Excle original or csv Editor 
  2-Good Brain
  3-Use search b4 asking 
  4-Here a lot [URL="http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-hosting/245240-release-server-tools-usefull-stuff.html"]useful server files[/URL] 
  5-Please notice any noob question might not get answer and also with big chance of deleting the tuts ;) 
  6-Also for number  8  tut you need dds plugin with photoshop cs3 or cs4 with plugin

[COLOR=#4f81bd]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2-How  To Cahnge Any Npc Location~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
  Its  An Easy Job So You Can Do It In 4 Steps : 
  [COLOR=red]Note:~[/COLOR]Remember Those Steps Most Be In Client And In Server Side [COLOR=red]~[/COLOR]
  A-First Go To : share\creature\npc.csv
  B-Open The Files . And Search For The Npc Name That You Want To Add 
  C-Get The Id . Then Go  To : share\map\xxxx(any map you Want) I chosed Briken
  D-Open npc_00_braiken_castle .csv  Now :  Npcindex = Npc Id that you toked from npc.csv  | Direction How You Want Him To Turn (Defult = 0) | Location X \ Y = The C[FONT=&quot]oordinates[/FONT] | Description = The Talking Script (Defult one can be founded in Npc.csv  For Example  Adiren Id = 1 and Desc = 1430 )
  [COLOR=red]Please Note : I Am Using Examples So You Can Change Anything  You Want [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=red]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!Now You Done [FONT=Calibri]Congratulations[/FONT]!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#4f81bd]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3-How To Translate You Files To English~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
  Its Another Easy Job But Takes A lot Times : 2 Steps
  Please Note I am Using Examples Those Examples Are Able To Change .
  A-First You Most Selecet What Do You Want TO Translate :
  If You Chosed To Translate Npc Then Go To Npc  in Creture Folder
  If You Chosed To Transalte Pets You Can Go To servant in Creture Folder
  If You Chosed To Transalte  Skills Then You Go To String Folder
  If You Want To Translate Quests Then Go to Data\Script\String\Quests 
  If You Want To Translate Npc Talks Go To Data\Script\String\stringtable_conv
  If You Want To Translate The D-Shop Then Go TO Script\String\stringtable_cash
  A lot Translation Files Are Exist In Script\String Folder ;)Also Note You Can Transalte Monsters from Creture\Monster.csv 
  B-Open It Using Excle And You Can Translate Now … Use [URL="http://translate.google.com/"]Google Translater[/URL]  To Translate For You ….. If You Translating Skills Then You Can Go To Share\Skills: And The Ids of The Skills = The Ids in You String Folder ( Desc and Names ) 
                            Some Download Links : [URL="http://www.zshare.net/download/6645372644b32bc8/"]Translted Skills [/URL] \  [URL="http://www.zshare.net/download/66454126e292b44d/"]Translated Npc.csv[/URL] \ 

[COLOR=#4f81bd]4-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ How To Fix Your Maps Bugs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
  Some Of You Have Some Problem Like In Loa 156 145 … When You Go There You Can’t Move 
  Well That’s Becaouse The Brick Ids In Parca That’s Exist In Share\map\ 07_loa_castle\ npc_07_loa_castle  dosen’t exit in texture (becouse lake of files ;) ) 
  I would like to tell go and track every id : in creture\npc.csv and in creture\brick.csv  and see whats isn’t [COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]existen[/FONT][/COLOR]t 
  But I am sure all of  you to lazy to track so just copy it from acclime action 3 client ;) 
  [COLOR=#4f81bd]5-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ How To Avoide Font Dcer ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
  A lot of Jerks Always Come To Our Server And Start Font Dcing And We Poor Player Can’t Do a Shit About It So Here a Way To kill all font dcer ; ) in 3 Steps D
  [COLOR=red]1-[/COLOR]Go To data\script \Wordfilter.csv 
  [COLOR=red]2-[/COLOR]Now add Font and font and FONT and FoNT and FOnT and FONt And FOnt And FoNt and FonT and = and , and . and / and < and > and [ and ] and { and } and “ and : and ; and ` and ~  
  Please notice I meant in and & don’t add and to filter ;0
  [COLOR=red]3-[/COLOR]Now they wont be able to font dcing have fun ;) 

[COLOR=#1f497d]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 6 How To Avoide Wallhacker (Beta Phase)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
  Well I Did not Tasted On Many Client But In Some Its Worked . These Will Make you Avoiding Wallhacker ( yeappyyyyyyy….telling you what ? omg shit why I am posting lol I am hacker in every p-server now I wont be able to wall hack ….. )
  1-Go to data\map\web_image 
  now there 3 files are web_images you most rename them to something ealse  lets say Wallhack…
  2- make sure you renamed web_image in data\share\maplist.csv (cuz some maps req Web_image  so for Example I renamed web_image to Wallhack then go to data\share\maplist.csv then search for web_image and change it to Wallhack ;) 
  Now they wont be any wallhacker (at least noob one cuz I know how to bypass it anyway :D)

[COLOR=#1f497d]~~~~~~~~~~~~ 7 How To Enable  The Effect Of Items … And Pets ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
  Well A lot of You Even Pros Don’t Even Know How To Enable The Effect (yea its work with transup and I have transup coustom working with effect ^^ (no I wont post it cuz you msot use brain ( a small hint :the id  exist in data\script\creture\monsters ;)  )
  Okey There 3 kinda Of Effect In Game : 
  Coustoms \ item \money \monster \ skills \ npc \chr and pets
  I will just talk about item \ pets cuz it’s the genral idea 
  For Pets Its Easy To Get The Index :
  1-Go To Data\Share\Creture\servent.csv 
  2-Now go to StatusEffectId 
  3-Those Ids Are The Effect Rerember them Well
  4-Now go to data\script\creture\ servant_shape.csv
  5-The Ids That you saved them those are the pets id 
  For Example : [COLOR=black]Grewpain statuseffect id = 2 so I went to servent-shape.csv and  under effect columen  from 7- 9 I posted 2 [/COLOR]
  [COLOR=black]Now you got the effect of the pet ;)[/COLOR]
  [COLOR=black]====[/COLOR]
  [COLOR=black]For Item Effect :  ( I posted in Infernal Forums (no I am not adviristing I just explaing the id ;) ) [/COLOR]
    [FONT=Calibri]data\script\itemshape.csv[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]open with excel search for the index of the wings ( lets say wings of sun lv 125)[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]wings of sun index = 65203[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]so in itemshape.csv go to 65203 then look under coulmen D its Usually 0[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]so change it to 1[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]now effect its showing ( like original lv 102 wings ) blue effect[/FONT][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Jirka/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/03/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]

[FONT=Calibri]to change the blue go to[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]data\texture\effect\wings\[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]now you can change it to any color[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]also i am almost find a way to make more then 1 effect[/FONT]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~8How To Add Item To Your Server~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  A lot and A lot and A lot Question About these Point SO I decided to Share it ;)
  Its very hard so if you don’t have 1month at least expireness don’t even try becouse I don’t need a noob questions: 
  Well All Of You Know There 6 Kind Of item In The Game : 
  A-Itemarmor = the sets in the game
  C-ItemWepon= the weps in the game
  D-Item etc = everything beside A and C 
  E-Itemcsv = those item that drop \ or in shops ;) almost all itemetc in itemcsv :D
  F-Item cousstoms (don’t need to explain ;) )
  G-Itemcash (also don’t need to be explain ) 
  [COLOR=black]~~So I Will Explain A and D since those the genral Idea [/COLOR]
  [COLOR=black]First : A = Itemarmor = the sets in the game :[/COLOR]
  [COLOR=black]What we need  ? [/COLOR]
  [COLOR=black]1-[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Texture \ T.pack \ Mesh \ Skel \ Anim Files ( read bellow for some links ;) ) I wil point on those files in GFX[/COLOR]
  [COLOR=black]2-[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Good Brain [/COLOR]
  [COLOR=black]3-[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Now Copy The GFX files  to your data folder[/COLOR]
  [COLOR=black]4-[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Now go to share\item\itemarmor.csv [/COLOR]
  [COLOR=black]5-[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Add the needed index [/COLOR]
  [COLOR=black]6-[/COLOR][COLOR=black]The index that you created most not be in itemarmor \itemwepon\etc\csv\coustom\and cash so you wont get overflow problem [/COLOR]
  [COLOR=black]7-[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Now go to data\script\item_shape.csv and add those ids that you created in itemarmor.csv [/COLOR]
  [COLOR=black]8-[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Add them and also add the path [/COLOR]
  [COLOR=black]9-[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Enjoy with your new items ^^[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black]Download Links : L4 Sets (later will post becouse have to search it in 2TB  ^^)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]2nd : D = Itemetc = anything beside A and C  “Edite : these Tut Made by [GM]Koren [/COLOR]
  [COLOR=black]action 7 wings : here [/COLOR][URL="http://senduit.com/096adb"]GFX files[/URL][COLOR=black]  thanks [GM]Koren for upload[/COLOR]
  [COLOR=black]since when I was typing these tut koren posted it to so I decided to copy it to these tut anyway its exist [/COLOR][URL="http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-hosting/340991-again-upload-new-wings-not-error-files.html"]here[/URL][COLOR=black] ( she used my tut as well to make it :D )[/COLOR]
  [COLOR=black]item_shape:[/COLOR]
  [IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/2lly1b7.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR=black]Just resize it to read it well [/COLOR]

[URL="http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-hosting/340991-again-upload-new-wings-not-error-files.html#post3144456"]Item_etc:[/URL]

[COLOR=black]Hope you guys like :[/COLOR]
  [COLOR=black]Credit : Me in most tut [/COLOR]
  [COLOR=black][GM]Koren in last tut C[/COLOR]
  [COLOR=black]                                        Jejer in the usefull files ;) [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Please Guys Any Noob Question Like How To Open These Stuff And How To Find Don’t Ask or I Gone Ask trane to take off my tuts and I wont share any tut anymore ;) [/COLOR]

*New

Written by Bigshow107 - How to make any npc selling

Code:
===============9-How To Make Any Npc Selling=======================
Alot of You Asked Me How To Do That .And Yea  I never Answer ,,,,, So Here The TuT:
1- Go To [COLOR=DarkRed]Data\Share\creture\npc[/COLOR] === chose any npc 
<For Me I choses Knight of Incar = Index = 13 >
2- Go To Data\share\item\shop.csv ---- now 
Index = the job index that you add to your npc
SellRatio = if you sold something to npc how much is gone be =normal 3 so the prize is 1\3 
maxsellcost = 150k so hacker can't do some hacks to make it 999m
TabCount=How Many Tab In The Shop There Will Be =Max = 5 More you Crash
Name_1 = that in string Folder in data\share\script 
BuyRatio = x(Xx) of normal prize when you sell in these npc 
SetCount=How Many Item Per Tab
SetIndex =SetIndex = The Index that most be in itemshop.csv
SetType_1_1=leave it All
the rest you can figure it out 
3-Now I Chosed Index = 50 Then GO now TO npc.csv and add job to knight of incer and add for him 50 for job index
now go to  data\share\itemshop.csv and add the number that you chosed for set index
i chosed 900 \add it and add also the item that you want to sell 
=============================================

Best regards,

trane.

Thanks
306 Users
Old   #2

hope you have a good trip trane thanks for the tuts it will help many ppl

press thanks botton guys for trane's awsome help and tuts

Thanks
11 Users
Old   #3

thats nice
thx..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

hmmmm....
did you release a tuts that teaches ppl how to set up the server like example
after installing the SQL and your ready to make a server...
you have tuts for this? if not that would be the final tuts you need to put and all complete lol hahaha

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

hmmmm....
yah
good i think all the tuts are done
others might have some question they would post here hehe
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

tnx for the tutorial sir! but were cn i start the client to test the server?
sorry newbie here :[[
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

k this is a noob question but noone answered to me so i ask again . at the dekaron extreme using CE for wallhack i found a list with all the maps .mac but i can't find the acquirai one . so if you can help me i thank you
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

Received Thanks: 3,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmin7 View Post
k this is a noob question but noone answered to me so i ask again . at the dekaron extreme using CE for wallhack i found a list with all the maps .mac but i can't find the acquirai one . so if you can help me i thank you
try searching it by
Code:
highland.mac
Thanks
7 Users
Old   #9

elite*gold: 20
nice trane..^^ good TUT
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

Trane good TUT special thanks from me =D.Echt guter TUT dankeschöööönnnn
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by trane. View Post
try searching it by
Code:
highland.mac

ty trane i clicked thanks

k one more and the last question i got trane and i let you go and i wish you happy holiday

at dekaron extreme i have to inject both non aggro and vac hack or just one of them . i kno its not good injecting them but when i inject jut the non aggro one just 3 mobs follow me and when i inject just the vac hack i lure a lot but they attack me . when i put the non aggro with the winhex and the vack hack with the CE i got the perfect hack in all the maps but i don't in acquirai wich i wanted most . ty if you can help me pls
oh and if you can pls a direct link to the SQL 2000 download pls i spent 2 hours searching it on google and nothing
Old   #12

thanks again master :P
Old   #13

hmmm...
hope that the final tuts will be release soon
on how to set up aloken and making it work
if some skills will be bugged nvm the skills bug make a tuts on how to make aloken work
coz it will help alot of pservers
hope you can make this request trane even though your far away and have crappy pc atm... lol
Old   #14

Received Thanks: 1,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by trane. View Post
didn't sergcool post something like that ? ^^

Yes i did....Its Sticky...check it out people......
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15

hope to see that soon trane