Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Database Need

Discussion on Database Need within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Database Need

Hi, I'm new in the field of dekaron and spent years in programming, I create a web package for dekaron, but first of all will I need a database to find its source and see how it works, someone would have a database I used to go to work on it?
Old 04/10/2013, 16:46   #2

wow I thought programmers are smarter and they definitely knows what SEARCH means, but now I see I was wrong. OR... you are not a programmer just another lazy "DEV" if we can call you like that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2013, 16:50   #3

if you do not have a database rather friendly can you shut your comments really do not interest me I'm just looking for a db.
Old 04/10/2013, 17:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShunDeHades View Post
if you do not have a database rather friendly can you shut your comments really do not interest me I'm just looking for a db.
If you are really looking for DB you should find it just using super secret magic button SEARCH lol.

Old 04/10/2013, 17:03   #5

why dont u use google ? hes ur best friend trust me ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2013, 17:09   #6

I need a db containing no use to me empty.
Old 04/10/2013, 17:17   #7

theres on dkunderground site, go search there.
Old 04/10/2013, 17:25   #8

like maliciousaid just said search ther and restore the sql db with them and ull see
Old 04/10/2013, 17:38   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShunDeHades View Post
Hi, I'm new in the field of dekaron and spent years in programming, I create a web package for dekaron, but first of all will I need a database to find its source and see how it works, someone would have a database I used to go to work on it?
I think you have no idea what you are talking about (from one programmer to the next).

In my years of programming the biggest thing I learned how to do what use a search feature. And it works! Who would've thought that a feature feature returned things that I searched for?

And idk how you meant the term "source" but if you're looking for source code of any kind you can cut your search short here because it doesn't exist for anything in dekaron.
Old 04/10/2013, 18:34   #10

link there still working , help yourself.

Tags
mmorpg, rolcore, rolcore.com