Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] New Webregistration-Files

Discussion on [Release] New Webregistration-Files within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] New Webregistration-Files

These files are completely english (as good as i can)
They are easier to modify, cause now you can change the Design in one single stylesheet.
Also you needn't to change databaseinfos in different Files but just in one file.

Mini-Tut:

To change your databaseinfos, open the config.php in the rootdirectory and put in your Infos.

To change the design you have to open the style.css in the Style-folder and put in the information you want.

The files contain a site for password-changing.

Also i will add a ( i hope so ) secure Login-System with an Admin-Panel to make it possible to change some things (like adding coins for D-Shop or adding Dil etc...

Note: I wasn't able to Test the files, cos i haven't got an SQL 2000 Database on the Computer on wich i made them, so i dunno if they work properly... pls give me some feedback!

Enjoy and wait for more,

Greetz, Noscript

Edit: I forgot to say that the original Files i used were made public by silkbotter
For this: Thx to him
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/12/2009, 15:18   #2

Great Work!

Test Page:

Old 05/14/2009, 11:58   #3

Code:
$servername = "";
$db_account = "";
$db_sa      = "";
$db_sa_pw   = "";
Whats is db_account? I thought sa it is db_account. So where must i write host???
Old 05/15/2009, 16:38   #4

Can someone help me make the Reg page?pls
Old 05/18/2009, 05:46   #5

Please type in a correct E-Mail-Adress! do i'm wrong with my email address haha it must be kidding haha