|
P server Questions
Most of you probably know me from the 2moons area, or from the cheat engine forums. The gaming clan I'm with, The Haze, is looking to ether make, or support a Pserver. By support I mean 24/7 access to a 100 slot vent witch can be increased at any point in time and founding is up for discussion. I have some knowledge on making a Pserver and launching but would like someone with more skill or people to assist in making it, or mergin into it.
A web site will be maintained and paid for as well. So really what we are looking for is skilled Pserver creators who want to launch a server of there own but lack funding and resources. If a D-shop does become available all cash will go threw a paypal account and paid out as the user wants it.
So if someone is looking to merge with us or wants to assist in a Pserver please send me a pm or post in this thread.
|