Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone having problems in dual client @ dekaron-extreme?

Discussion on Anyone having problems in dual client @ dekaron-extreme? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

i cant do it
Old 05/01/2009, 21:38   #2

What have you tried yet?
1. To open the launcher twice.
2. First open the game normally with the launcher and second time only open dekaron.exe in the "bin" directory.
Old 05/01/2009, 22:00   #3

i get an error "Please launch first dekaron program shortcuts or minilauncher.exe"
Old 05/01/2009, 23:13   #4

anyone can solve this?
Old 05/02/2009, 06:24   #5

Please use the edit button, don't write doublposts!

You can start the game twice with the launcher. But I got a problem. The game does not respond when the loading screen should appear. Hmm strange. So I currently don't know how to make dual client working on dekaron-extreme.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TUT] Dekaron Dual Client
12/21/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
This is an easy way to have 3 to 4 clients running if you have fast computers. download this http://www.sarangkayan.esmartweb.com/khan/grename r2.rar its a renamer Instructions Open grenamer Change "Tantra Launcher" to "Dekaron" --> the name of your dekaron process.
Some problems with Dekaron Extreme.
10/03/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 25 Replies
Yes, i got it installed in 2 folders and im getting 2 different errors. Im getting black screen after clicking "start" on dek extreme launcher. On different folder, when i press "start", it doesnt do anything. :S Guys, im willing to use "Thanks" button if you can answer, i really want to play it. Thanks in advance.
SX client and Dekaron-Extreme
12/27/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
Well i got my hands on the sx client , quick search its out there. Hit up winhex grabbed all the info changed the channellist.csv and loginlist.csv. I copied over history.config launcher.config launcher.msg server.config update.ini url.config
Help me please Dekaron-extreme problems
12/11/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I have downloaded the dekaron-extreme and when i open the patch and press start:Cannot find 'binkw32.dll'.Please re-install this application :confused: And when i re-isntalled.... the same happens somowone helpp!!:rtfm: