Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

one question easy answer

Discussion on one question easy answer within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
one question easy answer

can i run a Pserver in a Windows 98?
Old 05/01/2009, 16:32   #2

elite*gold: 1
no

you need win xp pro sp2
Old 05/01/2009, 17:43   #3

or windows server 2003 standard/enterprise.
Old 05/01/2009, 23:01   #4

ok kk for the answer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
QUESTION..!! ANSWER THIS PLS..
06/10/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 0 Replies
sinu ba makakapag bigay dyan... o mag upload ng tex_abta6 and texabta7 ung patch na ngaung june 8...ah plsss... i really want to play GC.. KASI UNG KAY GENESIS PARANG MATAGAL NA UN EH...
I have a question...please...answer
06/27/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
pano malalaman kung anu ung registered email address sa isang account..na forgot password q po kasi ung akin...eh..nd po aq makapag load up..kasi nd q mabuksan LU account q..tulong aman po...please... or can you just give the email address of grand chase..
[HELP] does anyone know da answer to this question?
12/28/2008 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
ok does anyone kno if a newb like for example a lvl 40an down char holding about 10mets an 10dbs out of met zone an gets killed at the water devils area,does it loose some of da dbs an mets or he doesnt loose anything? does the noob char keep his items or does he drop dem?
every one answer the question
05/30/2008 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Q:what does it happens when u put a idiot to be game master to a server? A:it happens the case of Gm Oceania and ecSRO Why this answer?:stupid DC's and server restarts and a fucking retard as GM thats why and because stupid one after other inspections and because he is a fucking EMO
Question-please answer me
11/23/2007 - Kal Online - 9 Replies
if i use the Underground hack that u change the coordintaes or something, how can i check that i am realy UG without asking any1? if there is other way ofcours. and second when i teleport while underground, will i get on ground again when i teleport? i will realy appreciate if u will answer me thanks :)