Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[IMPORTANT] for DKLauncher R3 Users

Discussion on [IMPORTANT] for DKLauncher R3 Users within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 22
Exclamation [IMPORTANT] for DKLauncher R3 Users

Hey guys,

UPDATE (18:19:00): DLL was Recompiled, error was found.

only some User's are using sometimes SPWD Engine of R3, so i removed this useless function because if my server offline for any reasons you will get Problems with this Launcher , and that is not good.

The SPWD Declartion is still Exists, but the function to get SPWD is removed, that means you cannot use SPWD with this DLL anymore.

WARNING: The SPWD Server is going offline with this Post!

Attached Files
File Type: zip dklutils_updated.zip (351.3 KB, 19 views)
Thanks
5 Users

Tags
launcher, r3, spwd

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Very IMPORTANT for 0.8 db-bot users !!!!
07/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 30 Replies
So u guys use lolkop loader if you're using 0.8 db-bot to prevent being haked.. 2 of my friends got hacked these days and 1 of them even quit because of this,they had almost full prot sos 11d set fb+5 and all of that is gone...really sorry for them.Hope this will solve the hacks ! Direct link to lolkop loader ---> Here Please check with VirusTotal All credits go to lolkop !!
[HELP] Unpacking DKLauncher.exe
09/11/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
can someone point me to any thread on unpacking DKLauncher.exe? I've read some thread about it using ASPack unpacker but the method was not successfully done. Or if anyone have an idea about it? I used some unpackers for aspack but all i got is wrong version for the right packed file. I think it was unpacked using ASpackDie however when i used ASpack 2.12 unpacker, it is saying a wrong version for the packed file. as i observed from dklauncher.exe, some csv files and dekaron.exe...
[IMPORTANT] FOR WAND USERS.. bad news hahah
06/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 41 Replies
oki oki.. i was playing around with the repair packets to code a function like the one on cotobo And then after i coded finish.. tested it.. Repair failed x! At first i thought it was my coding or wrong packet structure but i tested it another way, unequipped and resend the function.. and it got repaired.......... i tested a few times here and there.... ( for those who understand : i didnt update my equipments slot when i send the unequip packet so the onli difference is its in...