Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exe packing.

Discussion on Exe packing. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exe packing.

Hello everyone!

I tried to pack some files into dekaron.exe, and all worked.But there's a problem. I do not know how to choose more Virtual Paths.So basically what I do not is to choose one Virtual Path, like E:, for example, and the new exe that will result will only work on the folder with the client that is placed on E:. But if I copy the same client into C:, the new dekaron.exe won't work.

Does anyone know how can I choose multiple Virtual Paths?

I am waiting for your replys
Old 01/20/2013, 00:48   #2

in this forum hellspider is good at exes , so maybe you can ask him if he is not busy .
Old 01/20/2013, 00:52   #3

find a cracked Boxed App Packer. i tryed it with this progam and it works fine with packing files in ur exe.
Old 01/20/2013, 02:07   #4

Enigma works fine to pack files inside the exe.
Old 01/21/2013, 04:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer93 View Post
find a cracked Boxed App Packer. i tryed it with this progam and it works fine with packing files in ur exe.
+1
great program..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Client Packing
09/12/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
We are sorry but we just got this letter and we comply with the msg " To Elitepvpers The account Cataracts - Daemon Strother has been reported for multiple crimes by the US state department of illegal Child sexual abuse! law § 2243 - Sexual abuse of a minor or ward: (a) Of a Minor.— Whoever, in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States or in a Federal prison, or in any prison, institution, or facility in which persons are held in custody by direction of or...
packing My Project
06/28/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Well i've read About packing Files Into just 1 Files So if Am going to launch server Through Using Bin Folder only if I Packed This Bin Folder into just 1 File or Making Bin Smaller Size ..would that Be good or it doesnt matter about its size or even making all Files into 1 File ?
Packing problem
02/21/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Well i decided to hack in dekaron rusaki, when i unpacked the share folder to edit the files everything went smoothly..but when i tried to repack them, it didnt make a difference how many different ways i tried, the re-packer stopped at the Baron df map...i waited about 5 mins but it was still stopped so now im kinda lost. Other servers i have done this with no problems.....any suggestions?
Packing up the client.
02/19/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
Any tutorials available for packing up a client? and yes, I've used the search button, cant seem to find anything that is useful, I've also tried breaking down the client and just uploading it as patches to let it create the data.pak but that's far to time consuming and more of a chance to make a mistake with so many files. I've also use the translated pak tool and it creates the data.pak and hd file but as soon as I start up the game screen goes black and game crashes, so if anyone has any...
help packing
08/16/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
ok i got the files packed, and got my .HD and .PAK when i put them in my folder, and try running the game it dosent run. it goes to a black screen and shuts down. i changed the 0 to a 1 in shadow. and it still dosent work. can anyone help?:confused: