Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ERROR] Unknown

Discussion on [ERROR] Unknown within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [ERROR] Unknown

Its Loading everything ok, and there it's stuck forever
Please Know Anyone this Problem, help me ?
Old 01/14/2013, 09:03   #2

looks like your server machine is lack of resources or firewall blocks dekaronserver.exe to end his loading job.
Old 01/14/2013, 13:51   #3

gedimazs is there any way to fix it?

That problem usually apear when u trying install wmvare on your pc/dedi that mean's the SQL server can't read the IP SQL of Vwmare, that mean's you can use on your own windows the sql, so is there any solution to redirect sql of vmware as dedicated. Because if u trying cofiqure it, it won't work!, only solution that i test'ed is installing sql on your windows or install on vwmare. Then u got to windows odbc and redirect the sql server to vwmare, i tried it also but doesn't work. thanks if someone can help me also
Old 01/14/2013, 14:16   #4

Last time I saw that it meant the server was out of resources (RAM).

Once I bumped my test server up to 4GB RAM instead of 1GB, I never saw the problem again.
Old 01/14/2013, 14:16   #5

I installed vmware on dedicated server ( PC )
And i got my static IP.

I replaced a SQL 2003 in vwmare and i try install sql there, OK i installed everything fine.
I configured a odbc and all is simple correct as i saw, but session and cast doesn't work!,
I was thinking.. where is problem!?!?, so i installed SQL 2008 on windows ( not on vmware )

Windows was "Windows WebServer 2008 R2", i setted ODBC all correct with same user and pass that was in vmware,

I started again a vmware and i start server, and it works but server won't connect like this guy post here,

So if anyone know how to fix that problem, please be here, i will be glad!

ihatehacks no it is not problem!, i tested it with 2 gb ram and it works.... but wtff i have 16gb ram on dedi (PC) and it doesn't work

also there is 4 core with ultra speed boot

PM thank u ihatehacks ill try slow down a resources on vmware startin option's.. if it works thank u alot.. because maybe it is a problem with that i setted 15 gb ram on wmvare and that slowing windows, right ?

I tested it, still not working!

here is prof with picures:

Same error still.
Old 01/14/2013, 19:05   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherDLLedor View Post
I installed vmware on dedicated server ( PC )
And i got my static IP.

I replaced a SQL 2003 in vwmare and i try install sql there, OK i installed everything fine.
I configured a odbc and all is simple correct as i saw, but session and cast doesn't work!,
I was thinking.. where is problem!?!?, so i installed SQL 2008 on windows ( not on vmware )

Windows was "Windows WebServer 2008 R2", i setted ODBC all correct with same user and pass that was in vmware,

I started again a vmware and i start server, and it works but server won't connect like this guy post here,

So if anyone know how to fix that problem, please be here, i will be glad!

ihatehacks no it is not problem!, i tested it with 2 gb ram and it works.... but wtff i have 16gb ram on dedi (PC) and it doesn't work

also there is 4 core with ultra speed boot

PM thank u ihatehacks ill try slow down a resources on vmware startin option's.. if it works thank u alot.. because maybe it is a problem with that i setted 15 gb ram on wmvare and that slowing windows, right ?

I tested it, still not working!

here is prof with picures:

Same error still.
You can't set VMWare to have more ram then your computer does.. Windows isn't going to be able to function properly running 1gb of ram. If your computer has 16gb of ram, the most you need to give VMWare is 4. That will run the server smoothly and get the job done just fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2013, 19:30   #7

VMware can't event start if they got more ram then computer does lol. Also pc have more ram then vmware if u doesn't see.

your solution doesn't work sorry.