Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Personal Codeing teacher

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Personal Codeing teacher

i am currently looking for a coder that is patient helpful and is willing to help me learn thats all im asking pm me if ur up to the task. fyi its for dekaron that im looking into learning how to code.

examples are how to edit basic weapons,integrate 145's into monsters, relics, chests etc... diteing monster exp, monster drops, weapons stats, etc...

Or can sumone message me on MSN i need sumone to check my work i tryed to put the 145s inside the relic 3730 i put the item set 5000 inside is that right??? jw im tryin to do this myself and learn etc not tryin to leech just look for sum guidance from a person who knows his stuff

« [HELP]With My Dekaron | How to make GM char »

Similar Threads
Fragen über das Coden - Questions about codeing
05/23/2010 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hallo epvp*coders, Da es immer wieder Threads zum Thema Coden gab habe ich mir gedacht ,ich mach hier mal einen Thread auf damit nicht immer wegen einer Frage ein neues Thema aufgemacht wird. Also alle Fragen zum Coden einfach hier rein. ...
looking for a teacher
12/13/2009 - RF Online - 6 Replies
as the title says im looking for a teacher hu can teach on how to make cheats and hacks... teach me how to understand this thing ^^ btw im new and im noob @pro's if ur looking for a student to pass on ur knowledge i can be the 1 ^^
Need 30$ O_O CODEING VIEW
11/17/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
Hay you guys knwo me, Point blank i need 30$ what do you guys want em to code <_< Ill code anythign resonable, i just need 30$ paypal by 3:00 GMT +1 Buying somethign i need off Ebay so i can finally fix the computer PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...
[Looking For] Teacher
08/08/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
Ive been messing with all the sources that have come out on these forums and i'm thinking its time to start my own source. But I require a teacher to help me start off the source; Teach me the basics of the encryption (not 5017+ because i...
Teacher.
05/20/2008 - Maple Story - 1 Replies
OK so basicly I am new to this forum. I have been browsing Cheatengine.org/Mpc and now this forum and along the way I red alot of asm tut's,and some basic tut's about updating adresses etc. Though I do understand the basics of ASM I am still not...