I'm looking for DekaronServer.exe that allows me to reload files or folders while the server is powered
Example:
/reload item/itemetc.csv
/reload item/itemweapon.csv
or the folder
/reload item
Something like this
The problem is when I edit something in the server,
So I have to close the server, then start it again
And it takes a lot of time for a little edit..
If there is someone that have file like this, let me know please.
Thanks
I'm looking for DekaronServer.exe that allows me to reload files or folders while the server is powered
Example:
/reload item/itemetc.csv
/reload item/itemweapon.csv
or the folder
/reload item
Something like this
The problem is when I edit something in the server,
So I have to close the server, then start it again
And it takes a lot of time for a little edit..
If there is someone that have file like this, let me know please.
Thanks
Forum.Zap-Hosting.com - kostenlose Gameserver - Das Gameserver-Communityboard 08/28/2011 - Counter-Strike - 11 Replies Forum.Zap-Hosting.com - Das Gameserver - Communityboard
http://zap-hosting.com/images/zapcommunity.png
Zum Board
Kostenlose Voice- und Gameserver! Wir sehen uns als das erste und einzige deutsche Forum in welchem die Communitymitglieder für das aktive Schreiben mit Voice- und Gameservern belohnt werden. Erarbeite dir deine ZAPs, werde reich und miete mit deinem Clan kostenlos einen Server.
Werde Admin von erfolgreichen oder geplanten Publicserverprojekten.
[B] CSS/CS 1.6 Advanced Gameserver 12 months cheap(hot) 03/20/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies Hallo epvp - community !
Hier biete ich euch einen exklusiven GAMED! Server an
für den ich keine Verwendung mehr habe.
Dafür verlange ich 10 PSC im Monat welche
in 12 monatsraten gezahlt werden soll.
Sprich beim Kauf bekomme ich 10 PSC und