Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for one more dev.

Discussion on Looking for one more dev. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for one more dev.

Hello Guys!

As the title says, we are searching for one more dev, to make part of our team.We are opening a new pserver soon, with all the 11 classes, I know is something common nowadays, but I still think is something good to know.

As I said we are going to open a new server with a dedicated team, that's why we want to solve as many bugs as possible before we release it.We already have an awesome Dev, but we are searching a buddy for him, so he won't get bored (Take this as a joke, because we are all buddies, since we are a Team )

If anyone is interested or wants more informations, feel free to pm me or post here.

Have a nice day,
~Ilie Mihai
Old 01/05/2013, 03:07   #2

What do u pay ? xD
Old 01/05/2013, 06:32   #3

Everyone will be payed, as soon as the server makes profit, atm we didn't even started but I am pretty sure the profit will come since the server is going to be a good one (or at least, I hope). Also, the second dev that comes will help us a lot, because the process of solving bugs will be also significantly increased.

I can't promise lots of money, but I can promise to anyone that's interested that we will have a rly good time togheter.As I said, we are really dedicated, but that doesn't means we are just about work and work all the time since we are not robots, we are humans, so that means we'll have lots of intersting, enjoyable activities.

I would like to thank you, conquer93 for replying, we really appreciate it a lot ^^

Have a good day,
~Ilie Mihai
Old 01/08/2013, 00:07   #4

Still looking for one more dev...
Old 01/08/2013, 03:00   #5

i think someone care how much you can pay , maybe you should speak out how much you will pay .
Old 01/08/2013, 03:06   #6

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitepvpersfans View Post
i think someone care how much you can pay , maybe you should speak out how much you will pay .
I think this depends on how much profit they will make with the server.
Old 01/08/2013, 05:05   #7

I wouldnt want to wait for server to make profit, what happens if it never does?
Old 01/17/2013, 00:24   #8

Can I Be A GM on Your Server Does Not matter how mush is Payed I have like 36-42 hours A Week
Old 01/17/2013, 00:38   #9

Yo ill do it man i dont really care about getting paid
Old 01/17/2013, 00:39   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahleel View Post
Can I Be A GM on Your Server Does Not matter how mush is Payed I have like 36-42 hours A Week
I don't think anybody pays GMs to work.
Old 01/17/2013, 00:56   #11

First of, respect to you Ilie Mihai, I would gladly help you if I would be still deving.

And the rest of you, you're expecting to get paid for DEVing? LMAO.

The **** is wrong with you guys, you're only doing CSV stuff I would understand if someone like HellSpider wants to get paid, but not you guys, seriously not you. I'm better then most of you here (yes I'm still self confident) and I never wanted money for DEVing cause thats just stupid.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/17/2013, 06:02   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilie Mihai View Post
Hello Guys!

As the title says, we are searching for one more dev, to make part of our team.We are opening a new pserver soon, with all the 11 classes, I know is something common nowadays, but I still think is something good to know.

As I said we are going to open a new server with a dedicated team, that's why we want to solve as many bugs as possible before we release it.We already have an awesome Dev, but we are searching a buddy for him, so he won't get bored (Take this as a joke, because we are all buddies, since we are a Team )

If anyone is interested or wants more informations, feel free to pm me or post here.

Have a nice day,
~Ilie Mihai

I'll work for free as long as i get to learn everything, i'm over dedicated, i've spent the last 18 hours making my own server, trouble shooting, fixing configerations, and documenting everything. Sadly i'm a noob, i have everything else but the experience. But hey, I thought i'd just give a shout out, maybe i could observe the project as its being made? I'm really interested in learning all of this stuff, and its my drive now a days, so it would mean a lot to me if i could participate.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2013, 20:49   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Harmony View Post
First of, respect to you Ilie Mihai, I would gladly help you if I would be still deving.

And the rest of you, you're expecting to get paid for DEVing? LMAO.

The **** is wrong with you guys, you're only doing CSV stuff I would understand if someone like HellSpider wants to get paid, but not you guys, seriously not you. I'm better then most of you here (yes I'm still self confident) and I never wanted money for DEVing cause thats just stupid.
im sick of doing all for free the most admins are just making money from what all the devs do. they mostly cant do anything theirselfs thats why they need devs
so why shud i do it for free while the admin/co admin gets all money for just buying a dedi. and let me do the rest. *****
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2013, 21:09   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer93 View Post
im sick of doing all for free the most admins are just making money from what all the devs do. they mostly cant do anything theirselfs thats why they need devs
so why shud i do it for free while the admin/co admin gets all money for just buying a dedi. and let me do the rest. *****
As you can see they already have 2 Developers and are looking for one more, they are working as a team and are looking for one more member, the reason why I said respect. Its just plain stupid to expect money for sitting behind the monitor and messing with CSV files, nothing else I can say but stupid.
Old 01/17/2013, 21:25   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Harmony View Post
As you can see they already have 2 Developers and are looking for one more, they are working as a team and are looking for one more member, the reason why I said respect. Its just plain stupid to expect money for sitting behind the monitor and messing with CSV files, nothing else I can say but stupid.
Cool Story bro