Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{REQUEST}NPC teleport locations?

Discussion on {REQUEST}NPC teleport locations? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 10/04/2010, 12:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
lol

what i meant anyways was
share\arrange\teleport.csv

each set has an index, each npc has a job, look to jobindex in that file, compare the option code for other npcs that have teleport jobs, u will see they all share a jobindex and the option will be different for each npc, those options should be the index set in the teleport file
Old 10/04/2010, 13:02   #17

@Decima.
Dont help him, its enough to say teleport.csv/arrange.csv.. if he read the first lines from that file (what he dont till now) it will tell him how/where to edit!
Old 10/05/2010, 07:52   #18

thanks for the attempt, I did figure it out it was just a small detail I overlooked. I kinda figured I was overlooking something. It doesn't show up if the unit count isn't modified to reflect the number of teleports that have been put into that row in the file. though often times its the smallest things that make a difference.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help - Teleport Locations
06/09/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hy guys, Can anybody give me info where i have to go and what coordinate to teleport Ruins or space. I mean like 0 : 0 coordinate on many map. I checked almost all but i cant finde it. I know i can teleport on legal way, if i am lvl 130, but cant teleort if u have 30 K+ IP on your char. XD So anybody can help me?
How to add new teleport locations??
02/02/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Anybody knows that how to add new teleport location on the teleporter menu??
Need teleport locations
01/31/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
I'm looking for some teleport locations for Emuhacker. I found some BWH codes but those dont work.. The most important code that im looking for is for the Lyceum in BRD.
Teleport Locations
12/13/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 22 Replies
Please post your Locations here that you can share with the rest of the community. They can be chest locations, Inn locations, mine/herb locations, Instance entrances... or? I will edit this post as we get more locations. For those who hae added their locs to the list, at the end of my post is their names. Please note before you use the coordinates, it helps if you are on the correct landmass. So, assuming for a moment, that you have either bwh or a working version of Mobius (?) you...
Teleport Locations...
07/24/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hi Leuts... Also ich bin seit neuesten ein GM... Wir benutzen UWC 1.3.4 Ich wollte fragen wie das so is wenn sich ein GM teleportet... Wie geht das und was muss ich eingeben? Zum Beispiel nach Stormwind: Stockades entrance, 0, 846.958, -8763.378, 97.634 Was davon und mit welcher Vorsilbe, halt "/tele" oder wasw weiß ich muss ich das eingeben?