Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring/Partner SETTING UP AND RUNNING DEKARON PRIVATE SERVER

Discussion on Hiring/Partner SETTING UP AND RUNNING DEKARON PRIVATE SERVER within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hiring/Partner SETTING UP AND RUNNING DEKARON PRIVATE SERVER

Looking for a DEV in setting a new private server for Dekaron, I am willing to pay after everything is set up and people start coming in. I have a great plan to drive traffic to the server. Whats more we can increase as time goes on and make every more money. Just need help setting up the server. I can take care of the website and other scripts. Post here or Pm me.

All needed files and Tuts can be found here.

using MY SQL 2008
Old 12/25/2012, 05:16   #2

pserver is not a good chioce now , because we still use a 2007 serverside and client ,that is too old .
Old 12/25/2012, 05:20   #3

What are you talking about? There are tons of Pservers out there. Im trying to use the A9 Files but I will use the A12 files if I can get my hands on that.
Old 12/25/2012, 06:17   #4

There is no a12 files, its a3 files with a lot of modifications done to it just to get some of the features working. If you want what official server has like new skill bars, trans ups 100% and all working, party pvp etc, you need to work on the a9 files that were leaked, as far as i know uprising is the only server that is working on them. I must say they are doing pretty good.
Old 12/25/2012, 07:34   #5

Ah I see. Does that mean I can just download their client and steal their stuff or what? Figuratively speaking, lol.
Old 12/25/2012, 08:36   #6

***** at this entire post

ikes working on the a9 FILE that was leaked, and he will continue to do so until dk fades out, it will nvr be even close to operational as there is just entirely too much he doesnt have, and wont be able to get

and no one is going to donate to a server that is using illegitimate ways to get players, you think you are the first person to scheme up something to 'drive' traffic? lol, of course you arent, nor will you be the last, players that donate arent stupid and they arent going to invest their time and money into a server that has to scheme and cheat to get players, proof is in the past servers that tried the same ****, which prolly did a better job then you have in mind

not to mention (and no offense to the ppl here that are actually legit devs) but the ppl you are directing this post at with the promise of money, arent going to just come in and help you, take a minute to look around and see where you are at, very legit and hard working ppl have been royally fuct by ppl that they recruited from these forums, and lost everything in the process, all this post is doing is setting urself up for failure and betrayal, so good luck with that lol

and no, u cant just 'steal' their client and get ikes a9 semi-server, they still run on modified a3 exe's, and ur not going to get anywhere by trying to take the easy way out on anything in this game, if you dont plan to work hard, get ppl you can trust to help you out, then i wouldnt waste ur time, but at least the post is entertaining, good laugh.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/25/2012, 09:04   #7

Lol I was wondering when you would show up with your ********.
In case you are a moron, there are private servers running that have a donate link that people donate to get coins and items ingame.
Old 12/25/2012, 09:57   #8

a 12 ? funny .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
***** at this entire post

ikes working on the a9 FILE that was leaked, and he will continue to do so until dk fades out, it will nvr be even close to operational as there is just entirely too much he doesnt have, and wont be able to get

and no one is going to donate to a server that is using illegitimate ways to get players, you think you are the first person to scheme up something to 'drive' traffic? lol, of course you arent, nor will you be the last, players that donate arent stupid and they arent going to invest their time and money into a server that has to scheme and cheat to get players, proof is in the past servers that tried the same ****, which prolly did a better job then you have in mind

not to mention (and no offense to the ppl here that are actually legit devs) but the ppl you are directing this post at with the promise of money, arent going to just come in and help you, take a minute to look around and see where you are at, very legit and hard working ppl have been royally fuct by ppl that they recruited from these forums, and lost everything in the process, all this post is doing is setting urself up for failure and betrayal, so good luck with that lol

and no, u cant just 'steal' their client and get ikes a9 semi-server, they still run on modified a3 exe's, and ur not going to get anywhere by trying to take the easy way out on anything in this game, if you dont plan to work hard, get ppl you can trust to help you out, then i wouldnt waste ur time, but at least the post is entertaining, good laugh.
quite right !
Old 12/25/2012, 12:51   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
lmfao at this entire post

and no one is going to donate to a server that is using illegitimate ways to get players, you think you are the first person to scheme up something to 'drive' traffic? lol, of course you arent, nor will you be the last, players that donate arent stupid and they arent going to invest their time and money into a server that has to scheme and cheat to get players, proof is in the past servers that tried the same shit, which prolly did a better job then you have in mind

@OP, your best off figuring out everything on your own and then asking people to join and help you.

@Decima:
Vids:

Pics:

k, just cause everyone on epvp who claimed to be good at exe editing failed to reverse/modify the necessary stuff doesnt mean that uprising's progress is nowhere close to operational. And the multiple videos and SSs posted prove that.

Some things you dont see from what i posted is:
- No XIGN crap
- No web login
- every new result code
- icon limit raised
- new npc function capabilities
- while on a mount clicking map/mini map = auto path for mount to go to
- etcetc
Old 12/25/2012, 15:57   #10

@@
Old 12/25/2012, 16:24   #11

Decima is so right!

I can help you man for free, the only best thing i can say to you is stop ******** and grow up, if you want a good server then work on it for months and maybe years making it unique because who are just you to beat the servers on the top lists? your just a underdog that wanna make some quick money, in this case OP **** rings and so on. Theres already an server like that but i respect it and i highly admire it, Dekaron Nemsis, they have been one of the best servers and one of the most running they have done a great job! So think about this, Who are you and what can you provide? Theres tons TONS of people like you man, geting sick of this ****!
Old 12/25/2012, 17:16   #12

is it true ?
Old 12/25/2012, 20:54   #13

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitepvpersfans View Post
is it true ?
Yes, Uprising people has made quite respectable progress with the leaked A9 DekaronServer.exe to make it compatible with the old subservers and add stuff to the database.
Old 12/25/2012, 21:26   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitepvpersfans View Post
is it true ?
I don't know, do you have eyes? O____O

Its working since its a client & server side built in function. New exes = all the new built-in features.

The only thing yet to be determined is how DW will be handled as in IF adding "Dark Magic" element is possible or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSpider View Post
Yes, Uprising people has made quite respectable progress with the leaked A9 DekaronServer.exe to make it compatible with the old subservers and add stuff to the database.
Ty.

Although it isn't said when the official date of release is, I doubt that it will be longer than a year (at max).
Old 12/26/2012, 00:38   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSpider View Post
they are good at EXE !