Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP Error Install SQL Server 2000

Discussion on HELP Error Install SQL Server 2000 within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP Error Install SQL Server 2000

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Error with Sql Server install
07/27/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello Guys :D, Excuse me sorry this is first time i do private server , and when i install the sql , it always give me this error : http://epvpimg.com/16mhg Some1 can Help me ? would be pleased & Thanks :o
[SQL Error] Sql server 2000
01/02/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Enterprice Manager, launching today, I got the following message http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3899/sqlerrors.j pg Anyone of you knows how to fix it OK problem solved. If anyone of you comes across this problem. Just run from the Start Menu-> Programs-> Microsoft SQL Server-> Server Network Utility and disable the Force Protocol Encryption, and Winsock Proxy Click Apply and OK Topic CLOSE
[FIX] MSSQL 2000 Error on install
12/09/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Quick fix for MSSQL 2000: Error: A previous program installation created pending file operations on the installation machine. You must restart the computer before running setup. Fix: Restart the computer and see if you are able to run the setup. If the restart does not help, use the steps that follow. Perform these steps and then run the SQL Server 2000 setup again:
SQL Server 2000 error
07/10/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
A connection could not be established to (LOCAL) Reason: Login failed for user 'sa'. Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection..
SQL Server 2000 error
07/10/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
A connection could not be established to (LOCAL) Reason: Login failed for user 'sa'. Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection..