Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help with dekaron underground ....

Discussion on help with dekaron underground .... within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help with dekaron underground ....

i instal the game when i strt i see the games window in the corner and i cant the login page ....help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dekaron UnderGround *NEWSERVER*
10/11/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 15 Replies
Dekaron UnderGround PURE PK/PVP SERVER :D Rates : Exp: over 5500x Drop: over 2000x Dil :1500x in higher maps Argate Succes: 99~100% Socketing Succes: Almost 100% Statts: 15 Statts Per Lvl For nice Gameplay!
Dekaron UnderGround *NEWSERVER*
10/09/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
Close it please THX!
Dekaron UnderGround Will Release SOON!
04/11/2009 - Private Server - 12 Replies
ok soo for people who said dekaron underground dead.. wrong! we are working on it and it will release soon and with other files then vitality dekaron. the adress will be: Dekaron Underground (reserved.) the server will be hosted on a Dedicated server strong located in germany frankfrut. (can carry above 15000+ ppl without any lag) il update you in the next days. good day!
dekaron underground!!
04/07/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
why with dekaron underground?? website closed + server down!! some here can tell me why?