Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to update!

Discussion on How to update! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to update!

Hello, I'm kinda stuck here! Well, i had before an packed client, and i used an free ftp server for updates (FileZilla), creating updates in extension (DIV). My problem now is, i got an server files unpacked, and i dont know how to still using an free ftp, and update it. I searched about how to update unpacked clients, so i saw people telling to use xampp, well i wont use it, since i dont want to get more lag, when people are updating. That's the major reason i got free ftp server.
I already tried with split files (7z) 0001 extension without success.

If some1 can help me out, i appreciate. Thanks

(And sorry for bad bad English)
Old 11/15/2012, 04:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
Simple logic:

- When you make a patch -> Create a folder system which matches the regular folder paths.

- Zip or Dont zip the files

- Download

- Unzip or simply override (depends if you ziped or not)

- Done

=For unpacked only=