Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Dekaron › Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



New P-Server! I Need Help!

Discussion on New P-Server! I Need Help! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
hydropt's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 0
Question New P-Server! I Need Help!

Hello, i keep looking for help for my server.

I Have all done, and server will open day 12, November, 2012.

I need help with, Dev works, since i dont have a lot time to make all myself.
I need help with, Mod works, forum, facebook, youtube, everything needed to share the server.
And I will need help with, GM works, some1 trustee and with a lot knowledge about being GM, hunting hackers, creating Events, and be helpful in game with players, without corruption.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Server will be like old school. Very simple, but with time i will add more things.
Action 3, and 100% Free.

I'm able to listen any suggestion or idea.

I will let here the Website i made. Thanks
hydropt is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,228
Received Thanks: 568
nice to see a oldschool server again ! goodluck
conquer93 is offline  
Old   #3
 
hydropt's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer93 View Post
nice to see a oldschool server again ! goodluck
Thanks
hydropt is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 508
Received Thanks: 156
A3 as in no alo, old crappy spirit dagger, no a7+ skills, etc?

Might be interesting
ihatehacks is offline  
Old   #5
 
hydropt's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 0
I would like to keep like old school, very simple, and if people wants more actions/chars, they can easily find a lot of servers who they have a lot new good things, very similar like official. But I'm kinda different of most of dekaron's population, i prefer old dekaron with simple pvp/pvp/pve. And yes, that might be interesting =)
hydropt is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.