Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I would like your help with vacs and wallhacks

Discussion on I would like your help with vacs and wallhacks within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I would like your help with vacs and wallhacks

I know i know, lots of people have been just asking for hacks, not trying to make them work, ect ect.

I have downloaded CE and Winhex.

With CE it's very complicated and whenever i have a question about it people seem to be a little too busy just to stop and help me out.

I downloaded Winhex and looked at everyones script. Downloaded all of them. Tried all of them. But each one seems to have a diffrent problem but no one wants to answer my question.

So now i come asking for the wallhack and vac. And if not PLEASE explain how i can fix somethings.

If you are willing to help me that would be AMAZING! But only if you aren't too busy.

Please don't flame up this post saying "Oh you are just so stupid for asking"
"What a stupid post"

If you have something useful to add, by any means post it! If not, just save it for yourself, please.

Thanks and hopefully someone (some people) will come and help me.

My first question is, i know that something i need to disable or get rid of blocks so that script works but i don't completely understand what to do when i find it.

I also don't understand the CE, i have done the tut, but i still can't seem to figure out the random code thats just put in there and i'm expected to just know what to do.

Again, hopefully you can answer my questions, thank you so much if you do!
Old 03/03/2009, 04:49   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 6,066
look at my thread about how to find the offset after patch,u will just need to find the one for wallhack i posted there
Old 03/03/2009, 15:16   #3

elite*gold: 0
I asked for your help with the offset and asked some questions but you never answered me and i'm stuck on a couple of parts with it. Thus why i need help.