Hi to all.
Hmm i have played in like 20 server's of Dekaron and in almost ALL it LAGG or goes Offline for like 1 - 2 Week and i don't get any fun.
At that time so i wana Make my Own Server but I can't,becoas i don't know how ..
Can some one(s) Please help me whit it i Wana make a decided Server (not on Himaci - Becoas - Much LAGG / Hack - ).
So I will grateful if some one help me.
I Wana make my server on Action 5 - 6 Which is the best.So Please Some one Help me whit Information ...
Like Files / Video's / and Easy to understant STEP by STEP Creating Server
(+ The Register Page) On English (And how to Make In Shop's Difrent items / Mobs drop Crazy Milions / Mobs grand u like lv 1 mob killed u lv 70 + stuff...)
Thank's to all!
BTW : I Try search in google but no Resoult :[
BTW : Files - The server filles the Game filles what i have to change and when i change it where to put it so the game will be at max and stuff like that!
why wont u take the server files that silkbotter posted?they're great but to get action 6 files ull have to work a bit noone gonna give them for free, also sergcool has made a thread with video guide, check it and ull find out how to make ur own pserver
no1 use or used action 5-6 files -.-. They use action 3 files modified with some action 6
sorry dude u're wrong:/ these arent even action3 + action6 files:/ they're action 2 files.. did u ever wonder why action 3 files has bugged action 3 skills? i took a look at the files.. someone has already done a good job on it.. thats the reason of all these bugs like maps or new quests (space of pilgrimage cq)
i was about to fix dark avatar when i noticed that acclaim's dark avatar has other result code that our server files doesnt recognize.. then i figured out that these arent even action 3 files but action 2 (act2 was deadfront and our files has working df)
sorry dude u're wrong:/ these arent even action3 + action6 files:/ they're action 2 files.. did u ever wonder why action 3 files has bugged action 3 skills? i took a look at the files.. someone has already done a good job on it.. thats the reason of all these bugs like maps or new quests (space of pilgrimage cq)
i was about to fix dark avatar when i noticed that acclaim's dark avatar has other result code that our server files doesnt recognize.. then i figured out that these arent even action 3 files but action 2 (act2 was deadfront and our files has working df)
Maybe you're right but my point was that no1 used action 5-6 files
[Release]Create a Dekaron P. Server (Steps) Part 2 09/06/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 34 Replies I will try to release a tut with steps for noobies like me
I Please the skilled members of the forum to say what is wrong so as I can edit the text and make it right...
The things you will need can be found in the sticky topics
5.When you restore the databases close Enterprise Manager
6.Start Query Analizer
7.Put your sa login data and pass
8.Open up SN.txt (can b found on the forum)
9.Copy the first part on the blank
[Release]Create a Dekaron P. Server (Steps) Part 1 09/02/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies I will try to release a tut with steps for noobies like me
I Please the skilled members of the forum to say what is wrong so as I can edit the text and make it right...
The things you will need can be found in the sticky topics
1.Install MS SQL Server 2000
2.Get the Enterprise Manager started
3.Click on "(local) (Windows NT)" and create 4 new databases called: account,billing,cash,character
4.Get them restored:
-Right click on the first server, goto All Tasks and then Restore Database
someone can help me create a server dekaron 04/08/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies I would like to make a dekaron server, if someone can help me step by step with is I would appreciate :)