Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to fix announcement

Discussion on How to fix announcement within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to fix announcement

I have a problem, i have overwrited my client with some aciotn 6 files and now cant write announcements, Look at he pic. When you press send its not working, working only button "delete"

Help me if some1 know how

Old 02/15/2009, 17:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gedimazs View Post
I have a problem, i have overwrited my client with some aciotn 6 files and now cant write announcements, Look at he pic. When you press send its not working, working only button "delete"

Help me if some1 know how

simply use the ui and script file from your first default client dont take them from the act 6 client or dekaron diff ...you must learn how to do things with your files
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2009, 18:59   #3

elite*gold: 20
Use old gmtool from script ui game2
Thanks
1 User