Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron Skill CSV Editing

Discussion on Dekaron Skill CSV Editing within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Dekaron Skill CSV Editing

Hi, I'm looking to change the way skills are leveled up. For instance, the summoner skills "Stormrunner" and "Out of Sight" require skills before them to be leveled up. I'm actually not making a private server, but a calculator. But I need to know this information to make the calculator. So where would this information be? I have looked in pretty much every CSV and can't find this information stored anywhere. What should I do?
Old 09/08/2012, 02:29   #2

The information is within the skill csv file. Study the columns to figure out information such as that, it's somewhat clear if you look close enough.
Old 09/08/2012, 02:32   #3

Thanks for the help.

On a side note, exp.csv has some strange exp requirements after level 159, how are you supposed to calculate exp past level 159?

No, it didnt work. Because some skills only have two columns. Storm runner for concerra summoner has many columns, but the summoners only have two columns, LevelIndex, and SPCostLevelUp. So what's up?

EDIT. Ahh, it's a problem with CSVed, its cutting off columns for some reason. Any ideas?

It's not importing it properly, i can only see it if i click 'add column'
Old 09/08/2012, 06:19   #4

I personally prefer Microsoft Excel better. You should try using that
for to edit the skill files, considering CSVed isn't working for you.
Old 09/08/2012, 06:34   #5

its free use calc
Old 09/08/2012, 06:46   #6

Open Office severely ***** up the columns, I'm actually using it right now. Seriously, check this **** bro: (Using default importation options)

Ok I fixed it by jacking around with the limiter settings. But its pretty ugly lol. Like the numbers are to the right and theres negative zeros. WHAT?

Ok I fixed it.

EVERYTHING IS GOOD. But does anyone know the answer to the exp.csv question?
Old 09/08/2012, 11:11   #7

check some other exp.csv from other clients, or find a pattern to 1-159 and see if you can replicate it for 160-250.
Old 09/08/2012, 19:05   #8

I thought the exp table was based from an equation and it really seems so but no equation can be derived. Anyways I'm only interested in 160~199.
Old 09/08/2012, 20:05   #9

In order to use OpenOffice or LibreOffice, when you save the file make sure its .CSV and say no to change the formate it will save anyways even though it doesn't look like it. The save will be done and the "" will not be in the files!!!
Old 09/08/2012, 23:48   #10

Im using the official dk client too