Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need developer for our Dedicated server.

Discussion on Need developer for our Dedicated server. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need developer for our Dedicated server.

Hello i m looking for a good and expert developer here in EPvP

We have dedicated server called Dawn of Dekaron - Legion, we need developer that can fix bugs add new items or new classes etc.

That's all i can say,we have only small bugs to fix.

If your good feel free to pm here or add me on skype mark999077.

REMEMBER WE NEED PRO/EXPERT Developer!

Thanks EPvP for all!
If no EPvP i don't have server to host.
Old 09/07/2012, 17:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
once again, you cant even search for the answers to your questions, and the devs here can see that, the 'pro' devs wont waste their time with you becus they know they will be doing all the work while you reap all the benefits.

havent i explained this before? oO