Hello everyone, I am currently needing a backup dev on my server Ayumi Dekaron, for quick and simple updates for when my main dev is not online, and when im not on myself because I just got 2 jobs so im looking for dedicated devs. I have currently ran 3 server total, Astral Dekaron, Dekaron Fear, and Ayumi Dekaron. The server is right now in closed beta stage, and the server is mainly just to support a community of players instead of the Server Wars. If interested Please PM me. We will have to get to know you a little bit. Before we let you dev, and all updates will be done on another test server that we will provide. If you don't know something or need help we will provide support to you its not gonna be a 1 man army!!!!
Well we do have a dev, but like we said even if your just starting out how to learn how to dev we will help u if you hit a crossroad. Our server is dedicated, just my main dev knows his stuff and I have known him for a long time, its just he never hits a dead line LAWL! I mainly need a dev that starting out knows little bit, and he can just help out with the minor stuff, seems like everything major gets done but not the minor stuff lol.
Posting websites and stuff is not allowed, use google for these type of things.
And that's ******* retarded because there is NO website or forum via google for this server that is currently active. Hence why I am requesting site/download details.
And that's ******* retarded because there is NO website or forum via google for this server that is currently active. Hence why I am requesting site/download details.
Sorry, that's not my problem. I doubt that the website will meet our requirements, posting it would result in me deleting the thread.
And that's ******* retarded because there is NO website or forum via google for this server that is currently active. Hence why I am requesting site/download details.
For everyone looking on how to contact me you can either PM on elitepvpers.
Also our website is online. and we took off the redirect link off google. Temporarily for the new website.
Ayumi Entertainment recruitment Positions 04/25/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies We are running a private server of Dekaron, we are currently Looking for Closed Beta Testers, Graphics Designers, php coders, GM's, CSV editors, Programmers, and people that just want to have fun. This offer is for experience only.
Anyone Interested or doesn't have experience we do teach how to edit the code.
Please Private message me on Facebook, Skype, or yahoo.
Skype: zondabmw
yahoo: [email protected]
FaceBook: Jeremy Blake Jeffers
We do use a program during closed beta...
normal dekaron.exe needed 11/14/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies could someone send me a plain/unmodified not packed dekaron.exe from a pserver? like one from rusaki or something.
Help needed to make a new dekaron server 04/01/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies OK...
We are trying to make a server but we are not succeding at it, so we are looking for ppl that want to help us making it.
If you want to help you can post HERE!!!
HELP!!! backup files needed 08/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies hey guys i need another download mirror for conquer, the officail conquer download mirror doeen't work. thx
karma will be given.