Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Monster Effects/Attack Effects

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Monster Effects/Attack Effects

We are sorry but we just got this letter and we comply with the msg
"
To Elitepvpers
The account Cataracts - Daemon Strother has been reported for multiple crimes by the US state department of illegal Child sexual abuse!
law 2243 - Sexual abuse of a minor or ward:
(a) Of a Minor.— Whoever, in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States or in a Federal prison, or in any prison, institution, or facility in which persons are held in custody by direction of or pursuant to a contract or agreement with the head of any Federal department or agency, knowingly engages in a sexual act with another person who—
(1) has attained the age of 12 years but has not attained the age of 16 years; and

(2) is at least four years younger than the person so engaging;

or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 15 years, or both.

(b) Of a Ward.— Whoever, in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States or in a Federal prison, or in any prison, institution, or facility in which persons are held in custody by direction of or pursuant to a contract or agreement with the head of any Federal department or agency, knowingly engages in a sexual act with another person who is—
(1) in official detention; and

(2) under the custodial, supervisory, or disciplinary authority of the person so engaging;

or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 15 years, or both.

(c) Defenses.—
(1) In a prosecution under subsection (a) of this section, it is a defense, which the defendant must establish by a preponderance of the evidence, that the defendant reasonably believed that the other person had attained the age of 16 years.

(2) In a prosecution under this section, it is a defense, which the defendant must establish by a preponderance of the evidence, that the persons engaging in the sexual act were at that time married to each other.

(d) State of Mind Proof Requirement.— In a prosecution under subsection (a) of this section, the Government need not prove that the defendant knew—
(1) the age of the other person engaging in the sexual act; or

(2) that the requisite age difference existed between the persons so engaging.

Anyone who has or wants to be in contact with person should remember that you can be abused in some way that you do not want or is not legal. Anyone who will pursue this man will be punished for the crime when the crime happend it will be happened will be punished to the crimes violence and sentence.

We has taken as much as we can at this moment of hes own personal stuff out but beware he could be using somekind of way to go around it or claim that he is the real one or in any way try to "act" as another person wich he is infact not.

We has also send this to the forum http://www.elitepvpers.com so they can decide to peacefully remove any kind of what he has done to avoid any further collateral damage and we are very much assure they do not want to be associated with this kind of unnatural thing.

U.S Justice department
"

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cataracts View Post
I'm actually really curious, I've been doing alot of research on this
and I haven't really been able to find anything directed solely at this topic..
but I've been trying to fix the effect for the crespo abyss monsters.

For instance, some of the attacks the monsters do are supposed to have
effects, instead the damage just comes up, some of them are supposed to glow but they don't.. I tried editing the effectdata01,02, and 03, no change.

I remember editing something in script before, but I can't seem to remember
what file it is.

Could anyone tell me where I can fix this?

Thanks in advance.
You have to edit also modeleffect.csv to make effects working.. look how other monster's effects are added to understand how add a new line(s)

Old   #3

elite*gold: 40
modeleffect.csv Controls Buffs and Debuffs (including the debuffs casted on mobs).

Where you're looking is the correct place (the /data/property/effect directory).

I would try to find the texture name of the mob that has missing effects, and use an application using that texture name (excluding the extension) to search for each effdata/effscene file from GameHi's client, and add/alter yours to make it like theirs.

If you still think that doesn't fix the problem, backup your /data/property/effect files and then use Gamehi's /data/property/effect files to test if the mobs have the effects. If they do, then that concludes for sure you're missing something in your effect files.

If it doesn't work, then that means you have something else added in incorrectly.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zektor View Post
I would try to find the texture name of the mob that has missing effects, and use an application using that texture name (excluding the extension) to search for each effdata/effscene file from GameHi's client, and add/alter yours to make it like theirs.
What application do you suggest to use? if it's something that you've created, can you release it? would be cool

Old   #5

I think he meant search (function in notepad, or other more advanced program) for buff/debuff/another effect name in effect files, then there will be list of used dds files. And copy them(files) from GameHi to your client.

Buff/debuffs effects:
Icon indexes(buffer number in imagetable,or iconIndex in status.csv - its the same) looking into modeleffect.csv where column code1 has value "19" and column code2 has IconIndex (from status.csv)
eff_cate,eff_id,eff_scene in modeleffect.csv looking at effectscene.0X.txt (X - from 1 to 3). Open each file and search in them for eff_id.
Once you found it, there will be <list> function.
Example:
Quote:
<list>
res 1 sp_icestorm_jin
res 2 sp_icestorm_jin_02
res 3 mh_grupain_bom
res 4 pt_icestorm_chargelight_01
res 5 sp_icestorm_jin
res 6 sp_icestorm_jin_02
res 7 mh_grupain_bom
res 8 sp_icestorm_jin
res 9 sp_icestorm_jin
res 10 sp_icestorm_jin_02
res 11 sn_ice_storm_ready
</list>
These sp_icestorm_jin,sp_icestorm_jin_02,........etc looking into effectdata.0X.txt files.
Search for each of name (example "sp_icestorm_jin") to find out which files it needs.

Shortly: status.csv -> modeleffect.csv -> effectscene -> effectdata -> files (like skel,dds,mesh etc).
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo ☼ View Post
What application do you suggest to use? if it's something that you've created, can you release it? would be cool
I used Actual Search & Replace (with a simple cracking using Olly).

But it's easy to code an application in C# to do that as well.
Old   #7

Since i sux at C#, can you release a simple application? Would be useful for me and other epvpers.
Old   #8

Alright, but it wouldn't really fit under this section. Give me a moment and I'll update this post.

Edit:
I've attached the simple application. It's pretty straight-forward so I don't really need to explain how to use it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip FileSearcher.zip (2.7 KB, 20 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

nvm