I know this is a noob question, but i've tried to fix that **** for 3 days without success lol..
Well, i was adding the aloken (client files) to my A2 client.. I have no problem ingame, but i cant get the Alo's character selection map to work correctly.
Screenshots:

As you can see, the aloken login map isnt working correctly. I checked data\share\mapredcell files, data\map files, texture files, mesh files and tpack files, data\share\maplist.csv file, data\script\producer files.. and i think everything is correct!
I cant realiaze what i'm missing
I've used the "search" function first to make this topic, but i didnt find any thread that helped me to resolve my problem. So dont tell me to use Search.
If you dont want to help me, just dont reply saying stupid things or telling me i'm a noob.
I recognize myself as a noob, i never messed with this stuffs (characters maps) but between school and other RL ****, my brain goes haywire.
If someone could be so kind to explain me How to add properly the characters selection maps, I would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance!