Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] how to hack dekaron with packet

Discussion on [Help] how to hack dekaron with packet within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] how to hack dekaron with packet

i just read this topic
can hack dekaron use packet like MU?
please give me some code. ex: code trade and cancel trade
Old 08/18/2012, 09:21   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Yes, you can hack, but I really hope noone posts any code here. You need to understand how the stuff works, instead of just c+p a code snippet and do all kinda ****** up things to some server. And I wont give info about trade packets, I despise scammers.
Old 08/18/2012, 17:11   #3

elite*gold: 0
SR because i dont know other packets. what hack i can with packets
thanks but the link Dekaron Packet Sniffer is die. can u give it for me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Dekaron Packet Sniffer
05/08/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 25 Replies
Here you go guys: DekaronSniffer.rar http://i51.tinypic.com/2zric5d.png To use, extract both files, and put them both inside the client's bin folder. Run Sniffer.exe (Note: Sniffer.exe is a modified version of m_dekaron.exe which allows you to create character names with symbols)
[HELP] Dekaron packet
08/15/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 17 Replies
I'm with a problem to find some packets in Dekaron.exe. The debuger shows some packets received, but when I look in Dekaron.exe not find the address that was provided by the monitor. Does anyone have any idea how to look for these packets in dekaron.exe. I put some pictures below as an example. Any help will be welcome, thank you all. Img 1: http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/5953/img1ki.pn g
Dekaron Packet Bot Help
06/18/2009 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Hello!!... i want to use WPE // RPE to hack a dekaron sea but every time i send a packet i get DC.... and i want to ask.. is there another way to send a packet to a game without targeting Dekaron.exe??
Dekaron Packet Sniffer
12/22/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Hi Fist of I's like to know if this is costum made sniffer or shareware. If its share ware where can i get it? if not can anyone share it with me? I think I know 2moons OEP. Ialso have dump.exe for 2moons if anyone wants it ask me.