getting aloken is not that easy.. u have to edit databases etc etc i got new 150 maps working atm and im trying to get skills and new interface working.
Action 6 question/Loa Agency question 03/01/2010 - Dekaron - 7 Replies Well I was hearing rumors that were going around and heard that in ACCLAIM NOT Gamehi, ACCLAIM accounts were gonna be deleted, only Gamehi accounts will stay. Is this true?
Another question about the Agency in Loa.
When I try buying something it says "You do not own Experienced Battle item, or you are not at participating PC Cafe."
What is this item that I need?
All answer are appreciate it.
[Question] Argates DDS file? or any m esh/texture file? 07/25/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies well as the title says i dont kno where to find the files iv looked everywhere i can think but still no joy, anyone help me out?
Action 6, a theorie and a question. 02/23/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies Nr.1: What you ALL are trying to do is not fix a6, but implement a6 features into a3, by deleting some lines, etc. How about you use another client (like the a6 default one) and try to host it? Cuz as far as I know u all downloaded the data.pak, that LastDesire uploaded. But if you go to koreanDK test server, you can get the whole client there... 10kb/sec however.
2: I have no idea how do you get transformation. I mean, you can get it to work right, but how do you accquire it? Cuz as far as...
Action.dat file 10/19/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies ere it is.. ppl have broken thiers by editing with speed hacks