Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST ]Dekaron Autopot Hp/MP TUTORIAL

Discussion on [REQUEST ]Dekaron Autopot Hp/MP TUTORIAL within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST ]Dekaron Autopot Hp/MP TUTORIAL

I wanan learn to make my own autopot for any private servers so i need an tutorial about it .

or if anyone has already an autopot for this game version DEKARON,CHINA-18.0.15 please share it to enjoy the game with this option
Old 01/26/2009, 12:39   #2

Use...
the...
search...?

This question has been asked 95458 times and there is like 457457 tutorials! Hope I helped xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2009, 12:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron26 View Post
Use...
the...
search...?

This question has been asked 95458 times and there is like 457457 tutorials! Hope I helped xD
Please Aaron i already used the search and i dint found a autopot who works with the version DEKARON,CHINA-18.0.15 so that`s why i need a tutorial about that or i hope somone already have one made .

I really wanna enjoy my playing time with this game enhancement activated ,because on the fun servers is very good to be able to have auto pot active to be able to stay alive in dungeon not to clik hundreds times to waste precious tiem when i could do that for activate my skills .
Old 01/26/2009, 12:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkredibil View Post
Please Aaron i already used the search and i dint found a autopot who works with the version DEKARON,CHINA-18.0.15 so that`s why i need a tutorial about that or i hope somone already have one made .

I really wanna enjoy my playing time with this game enhancement activated ,because on the fun servers is very good to be able to have auto pot active to be able to stay alive in dungeon not to clik hundreds times to waste precious tiem when i could do that for activate my skills .
It doesnt matter what version your client is, if you done it right and followed a tutorial, and it doesn't work. It means they have anti-cheat, there using .CSV files or some other method to stop people hacking.

What server you trying to do it on?
Old 01/26/2009, 13:26   #5

I will send you a Privat Message which server is that