Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT] sx client

Discussion on [TUT] sx client within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TUT] sx client

For all of you who dont know how to use the sx client, heres your help. I will try my best to make a video later.

~Note: REMEMBER, ALL PICTURES AND I.P's ARE EXAMPLES. THERE NOT FROM REAL SERVERS!

~Follow these steps:

1) Download the sx client. You can download it from here. it might take a while.

2) Extract it on your desktop(its easier on your desktop so you dont have to shuffle through ur folders.)

3) Once extracted to your desktop, there should be a folder with some wierd symbols.(Dont worry about the folder for now)

4)Now what you need to do is open up winhex and with winhex you open your pservers logintool.

5)scroll all the way down untill you see a website/i.p number thing. Like this:

6)You could either memerize it, or you can highlight it and the press CNTRL+C to copy it.

7)open up firefox or i.e and paste the site into your adress bar.Like this: (Picture from JohnEdwards)

8)Now go into your sx folder(one with weird symbols), open data/china/share and you will see channel list and loginlist.

9) open up loginlist and you should see this:

10)Take the loginlist from the site that u searched earlier in step 7 and replace that ip/port with the ones in loginlist.csv in your share folder. like this:
see how i changed the i.p's to the ones from step 7.replace the " | " with " , " and dont change the first to numbers.

11) Do exactly the same for the channel list. MAKE SURE NOT TO CHANGE THE FIRST 2 NUMBERS! Also make sure to replace " | " with " , "

12) Now all you need to do is start up the logintool that came INSIDE the sx. folder and the game will start automatically.

~~To save you MUCH time you can go here:
Some of the i.ps for loginlist and channellist are posted here by Mastershouter.

~Thank me if I helped ~

~Those of you who have a server and dont want this guide to be posted then tell me.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/16/2009, 13:22   #2

awww :/ spent a while to do this :/
Old 01/16/2009, 14:06   #3

where i can get sx client?
and what i can do with this (vac no-agro auto potion)?
Old 01/16/2009, 14:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3ko View Post
where i can get sx client?
and what i can do with this (vac no-agro auto potion)?
By my understanding, it has everything.

VAC, Auto-Pots, Wallhack, Shop Hack etc...
Old 01/16/2009, 21:10   #5

were i can get sx client?
Old 01/16/2009, 21:41   #6

this is way more DETAILED!
AND HAS PICS ZOMG!!! its like picture story book i love them

thanks
Old 01/16/2009, 21:51   #7

Hehe np soul . If you like it soo much theres always a thanks button to preess