Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WEB]WsDD's Web register. nsxnetwork dev.

Discussion on [WEB]WsDD's Web register. nsxnetwork dev. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WEB]WsDD's Web register. nsxnetwork dev.

Well, as I could not find any page of the Internet registry decided to create my same.
Now I am offering my page for you to record = D.

There are two files, which work in PHP4 and PHP5. For the proper functioning of the page you must have installed on the host SourceGuardian loader. is simple, just create the extensions within the 'php.ini' this:
Quote:
extension = ixed.5.0ev.win
the 'ixed.5.0ev.win', may change according to your server php.

»Download:

To configure the Server Name, Page title and SQL configs open 'configs/wsdd_conf.php'

Have Fun! =D. click on Thanks, are free!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/15/2009, 07:45   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WsDD View Post
Well, as I could not find any page of the Internet registry decided to create my same.
Now I am offering my page for you to record = D.

There are two files, which work in PHP4 and PHP5. For the proper functioning of the page you must have installed on the host SourceGuardian loader. is simple, just create the extensions within the 'php.ini' this:

the 'ixed.5.0ev.win', may change according to your server php.

»Download:

To configure the Server Name, Page title and SQL configs open 'configs/wsdd_conf.php'

Have Fun! =D. click on Thanks, are free!
Nice release my friend. But out of pure curiosity, why should we use this? I'm not criticizing anything, just curious what makes it better than the other one, or even a custom built one?

Edit:

Oh yeah, for releasing something without expecting anything in return, you earn a Thanks from me!
Old 01/15/2009, 18:36   #3

The webpage that this rolling in forums on Dekaron/2Moons not work properly with some people, never saw a webreg in English and not that it works and so I decided to post = D
Old 01/15/2009, 20:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WsDD View Post
The webpage that this rolling in forums on Dekaron/2Moons not work properly with some people, never saw a webreg in English and not that it works and so I decided to post = D
The one that silkbotter released is bugged, but I have a copy of the register.php converted to english. But I get loads of PHP Errors. I'll debug and release an update.
Old 01/16/2009, 23:10   #5

To use the page you need the SourceGuardian Loader extensions folder of your webserver, in the case of the php5 folder ext /.
Put the file. Win for your webserver abilite and the extension in php.ini
Old 01/17/2009, 02:50   #6

I dont understand the source guardian thing.... the link u gave just gives a .zip with .win stuff in it