Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ReqInfo] Tutorials...

Discussion on [ReqInfo] Tutorials... within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ReqInfo] Tutorials...

If there was ONE tutorial the community wanted the most, what would it be? If its within my knowledge, or if its not, and I have time to research it, I'll do it. Just let me know.
Old 01/13/2009, 18:25   #2

Setting up the reg page for my server, the files that come with the english client+server files posted by silkbotter... I don't have no knowledge in html stuff xD
Old 01/13/2009, 20:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron26 View Post
Setting up the reg page for my server, the files that come with the english client+server files posted by silkbotter... I don't have no knowledge in html stuff xD
Are you running Hamachi Server, or normal?

I will help you set this up when I get home from school. We won't use Apache, since most people here don't know how to configure it, we'll use an easier program. I will also make a video of how to setup this program, and setup the ODBC to work properly with the PHP Scripts.

Also, with the scripts for creating an account that were released by Zektor, have major PHP Line errors, but still work. If you get the line errors, its ok. When I have some free time, I'll debug it, and release a working copy.

~Information~
Hamachi is not necessary if you DON'T have a router. I've messed with my connection enough. If you have a router, the router will BLOCK the ports, even if you FORWARD them.
Old 01/13/2009, 20:52   #4

Yeah I have a router so I have to use Hamachi -,-

Ok thanks, I mean I have never done anything like this before so I probably won't know anything about it, ive pretty much learnt all I know from the internet myself, only little bits have been teached to me.

I'm looking forward to learning something new