Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Few Glitches.

Discussion on Few Glitches. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Few Glitches.

Well when i first had my server running i could spawn treasure chests no prob but now it crashes seg and bagi and makes them dc. dunno why only seg and bagi but the ak i test with can spawn em just fine.

Demolition Bomb Isnt Showing up in skill tree.
BTW.. Cosmo for prez! ;P
Old 01/13/2009, 04:49   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsNobody View Post
Well when i first had my server running i could spawn treasure chests no prob but now it crashes seg and bagi and makes them dc. dunno why only seg and bagi but the ak i test with can spawn em just fine.

Demolition Bomb Isnt Showing up in skill tree.
BTW.. Cosmo for prez! ;P
use another client for demo or do some mixing
Old 01/13/2009, 14:27   #3

Not too worried about the demo bomb atm but im worried bout my dc problem. Anyone got an idea? i even redid the client with a new unedited one (cept for the ip addresses) and still same problem. Could it be a db error?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Glitches!!??
07/09/2010 - Wolfteam - 2 Replies
Ich such jemanden der mir bitte glitches zeigen kann ! Wer nett !! / Aeria Wolfteam xT3chn0I3a53x is mein name ig xD !! Danke schon mal ! / Bitte das THANKS neben bei mal drücken wer schön DANKE MFG Hassler999
Glitches
02/06/2010 - Combat Arms - 3 Replies
So far I'm pretty sure theres no hacks that are actually worth it but there ARE glitches. 1. You can float in mid air by jumping and pressing W and S (up and down) should work if you press them right. Then to get down.. die or keep pressing ctrl and reload. 2. Certain maps you can run threw the walls. Done by using dagger and jumping into a wall and looking down. Then move right and left to go through. (No, I'm not naming the maps since the maps will be fixed : /) Then Just use The W and...
Glitches - Post your glitches to make the list complete
08/30/2009 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 28 Replies
Hey, this is a very nice site with a lot of (detected) hacks... Hacks only work for a while, then you get banned... (how should I know?) But in glitches you can OWN ppl without getting banned XD Ill teach u some...
Glitches(post your glitches here(vid and/or pics will help)
02/22/2009 - Combat Arms - 1 Replies
yes the name says it all post glitches here and be thanked by noobs
Glitches in New map
04/27/2008 - Soldier Front - 0 Replies
In one of these pic i took of a wall because the that wall u can glitch into, this glitch is like the one in shangai next to warehouse A.