Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Max stats? [Reply only if u are sure]

Discussion on Max stats? [Reply only if u are sure] within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Max stats? [Reply only if u are sure]

Anyone know the exact maximum stats for 2moons? I know that for each stats 2000 is the safe point you will not encounter any bug but what is exact figure for the max? Please reply only if you know the answer thank you!
Old 01/12/2009, 17:41   #2

The maximum points you can allocate to STR/DEX/CON/SPR is 65,535. 16 bit number.

However, the maximum _serverside_ HP and Mana is also 65,535. So - if you put more than 2000 or so into CON (you'll have to make lvl 400 first), your clientside HP will be more than 65k, but the server will keep correcting your HP/Mana everytime you use a skill. The bad thing is that the server value for HP/Mana works as an overflow. So, if you have 66,000 HP and use a skill, your HP will go down to 465 (66k - 65535)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2009, 17:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
The maximum points you can allocate to STR/DEX/CON/SPR is 65,535. 16 bit number.
Thank you bro this is what I want

Mod please close this thread
Old 01/12/2009, 19:42   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
closed
Closed Thread