LOLOLOL! Feel mighty proud of yourself? You're just like the rest of them unappreciative jackasses out there. If I met you in real life, I'd put a bullet between your eyes without hesitation. The world needs less jackasses, and more intelligent people.
This topic is way off, and should be locked. Keep random **** like Aaron's posts out.
By the way Aaron, everyone is entitled to their opinions. Just because you don't agree with my opinion, doesn't mean you have to be a complete *******. You made the topic turn with your snide little comments.
If you met me in real life you'd shoot me between the eyes? Yet you say I bullshit... lmao!
You wouldn't do **** in real life, your probably a little keyboard warrior sitting on the PC all day researching **** so you look big on forums like this one, I have no time for people like you, and yeah you probably are intellegent, you probably are creating some crazy program I could never make, but you don't know me, you don't know what I can do, so less of the bullshit please mate!
If your so against hacking and pservers then why not gtfo this forum? I'm sure alot of people would appreciate it.
Maybe you are developing **** like emulators, personally I couldn't give a **** what you was doing, if he wants to make a pserver then let him, it was the best ive been on and now its been destroyed just because someone can't take what he has coming.
Go back to the real 2moons and get satisfaction off wasting time on a character that means nothing. GGTHXBYE
haha word up Aaron..I regret playing 2moons, lvling it up to 140...farming for argates like a ***** and then u fail on argating..fcn sucks...what a waste of time im telling you...Dekaron Fussion is the Best Pserver so far for me.after u done lvling you gather up guildies and pk..thats wsupp.
If your so against hacking and pservers then why not gtfo this forum? I'm sure alot of people would appreciate it.
Maybe you are developing **** like emulators, personally I couldn't give a **** what you was doing, if he wants to make a pserver then let him, it was the best ive been on and now its been destroyed just because someone can't take what he has coming.
Go back to the real 2moons and get satisfaction off wasting time on a character that means nothing. GGTHXBYE
he never said he does not like to hack, but he doesn't like people who hack his server, got it? get a little brain