Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dekaron extreme

Discussion on dekaron extreme within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 01/06/2009, 19:03   #16

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 2,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron26 View Post
Don't trust this at all, your name "dsfgh"? you have only 9 posts... doesn't seem right if you ask me, but if your not then thanks for the upload
ok don't trust me it's only a fake.

used noaggro, vac(normal mob count), wall hack
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2009, 20:12   #17

elite*gold: 0
Non-Aggro and wallhack is pretty pointless on a 1500x server, can you release auto-pots? I hate pressing F1 and F2 ^^

(pointless because you can get lvl 100+ in 30mins...)

EDIT: Also when it is patched, can you make another one or will that be it?
Old 01/06/2009, 22:45   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsfgd View Post
just a small release to destroy the game

what works:
Wallhack, Vac Hack, Shop hack, Speed hack, NoAggro Hack, Zoom hack, Auto Pot, Range Hack, Skill hack, Colldown Hack, Fortify hack, Teleport Hack, Dupe Hack, etc.... i haven't noticed any protection on DK-Extreme... made a mage from 1-170 with full 13X+9 in some hours XD

but I will just release Wall and NoAggro Hack, the other would really destroy the game and don't ask, i don't give the other hacks to public.

but crispawn is right, you just need the search button to find a way for vac hack with fully no aggro, there is a public tut.

Don't think this works i tried it and all it does when i launch dekaron extreme is it goes to the window where it say server extreme then it closes automatically.
Old 01/06/2009, 22:48   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke_rip View Post
Don't think this works i tried it and all it does when i launch dekaron extreme is it goes to the window where it say server extreme then it closes automatically.
Lol, thought this is what was going to happen.

Tbh if you have all what you say you have dfghf, then I doubt you would only release non-aggro and wallhack, because there probably the least you want on a pserver, vac is pointless on 1500x server, wallhack is pointless. You lvl so fast :|

All people need in my opinion is Auto-Pots and maybe a argate hack / dupe... but thats my opinion.
Old 01/07/2009, 01:24   #20

arron stop flaming my thread ok ! u whine so much sound like baby! if u like pls open ur own thread ...u dont give any much help here beside ur ugly flaming comment !
search no search is my OWN *** **** business,,,nothing to do with you so arron pls get lost and DONT bother to post reply ( if you know how to read the " DONT" word)

.................................................. .................................................. ....

yeah i think non aggro is good for use when low lvl like below 150 times the rest mobs wont hit hard......

vac only good when is plvl our noob char LOL ^^

fortifying hack is *** hack in dekaron extreme....i also wish this kinda hack not going to public....or else no more fun making +++ n fail n make n fail n make.......LOL me
Old 01/07/2009, 01:48   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach View Post
arron stop flaming my thread ok ! u whine so much sound like baby! if u like pls open ur own thread ...u dont give any much help here beside ur ugly flaming comment !
search no search is my OWN *** **** business,,,nothing to do with you so arron pls get lost and DONT bother to post reply ( if you know how to read the " DONT" word)

.................................................. .................................................. ....

yeah i think non aggro is good for use when low lvl like below 150 times the rest mobs wont hit hard......

vac only good when is plvl our noob char LOL ^^

fortifying hack is *** hack in dekaron extreme....i also wish this kinda hack not going to public....or else no more fun making +++ n fail n make n fail n make.......LOL me
Learn to spell you illiterate noob, please leave these forums! What have you contributed to these forums? Nothing? All you want to do is leech, you don't know nothing and im guessing you will never try to learn, only leech of people who spend there own time on making hacks for people like you.
Old 01/07/2009, 05:21   #22

how to make the hack work some one help me plz.
Old 01/07/2009, 10:04   #23

why extreme dekaron was problem patch error 5

plzzzzzzzzzzz help
Old 01/07/2009, 14:46   #24

+reported for double posting
Old 02/17/2009, 13:53   #25

i got alot of vac,non-aggro,wallhack and more hack
if u guys got it upgrade/fortified hack can trade with me
Old 02/17/2009, 18:46   #26

try to read some of the other threads here thread maker
Old 02/18/2009, 01:09   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron26 View Post
Proof please? I'm sure you havn't and if you have, it was a ages ago when the bypasser worked, so please read the threads and posts that are made for noobs like you in the first place, leeeeeeeeeechers.
HAHAHAHA.. i c guys hack like **** in Extreme Like me but i only used Wall :/ and nan Agroo lol
Old 02/18/2009, 01:11   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by maurelaks View Post
i got alot of vac,non-aggro,wallhack and more hack
if u guys got it upgrade/fortified hack can trade with me
Such a Retart -.- u cant get Fortify and upgrade hacks.. is server sided Zzzzzz
Old 06/19/2009, 10:24   #29

Yah fortify hack is server sided but it can be made through CE and make the game low ms and there it can make you succeed...Thats my own but i dont know yours below 500ms can make fortify succeed..Dont flame its only my idea
Old 08/23/2009, 16:25   #30

hm

That you mean you got forfity hack?

WOW

Can you give it me