Its some sort of like coords for the image. Ive been around sometime and i still dont know how the image location the coordination works. What i do is i just take the example of last page.
If the last page's icon coords is this 256,384,64,64,0,0,0,0 next page should be the same. Just different image name which is dekashopicon05.dds and dekashopicon06.dds etcc. Im not good at explaining lol .
each number is a pixel ( 1 dot ).
So in this case you count 64 dots down, and 128 dots right.
Then it you count the size of the image you want on same way.
64 dots down, 64 dots right.
Like this:
And we now selected the red image.
I use photoshop with .dds plugin. When I want to know the cords of the images, I take select tool, and mark the area from begining of the dds to the image I want to use.
Then I copy the selected area and click new file. That will show me the cords I need.
u can also do it the easy way..
like i did cus it took me to much time to firgure it all out in there lol xD
just find the pic u wanna show. in dshop
creat a new dds file of 64,64 and paste it in there .
giv it a name in the Texture\UI\Game\theme01\
Example :
CashItemIcon,98,UI\Game\theme01\RoyalBagi.dds,0,0, 64,64,0,0,0,0,Royal Bagi