All I want is to set up a server that I can mess around on, without worrying about a crc bypass, and without other people. I do not want to host this, or release it to public or anything, I just want it to be set up on my pc so I can play on it.
The threads I've seen are slightly confusing on what all I need, and what I don't need. Also, I notice that everything seems to be hosted on rapidshare. I don't have an account, so it takes me 15 minutes in between each file, which gets extremely annoying.
Anyway, what I'm looking for is this.
Can anybody provide me with a list of the files that I need, nothing more. And, if at all possible, could it be hosted on something other than rapidshare? xD
Thanks, and sorry for sounding demanding...I just really want to get this done
You will probably have to run it off ur PC, it will take up downloads, just like i used to run runescape private servers, u can use the ip thing, just dont tell anyone about ur server or release it out, i will not know where to get these download files for the server, because i will never run one, and Im not interested in running one... but maybe google or, i think there is uhm, (Blocked otu website) and (Blocked out website) they might have some, not sure, go look
Thats becouse its a file like data.pak file and the 1 file is to large to host in most places so it was broken up into diffrent files and all you do is extract the first one and it will auto extrack all into the correct file size.
Can anybody explain to me how to use SQL? I don't understand how to make it edit the correct files...it keeps trying to connect to my computer or something...
umm i gave the exact page and you edited your post after i added mine so stfu.
no he didnt, hes is posted/edited 12/28/2008 16.23
urs is 12/28/2008 16.46
so it means you copyd hes post
EDIT :
Quote:
Can anybody explain to me how to use SQL? I don't understand how to make it edit the correct files...it keeps trying to connect to my computer or something...
google it, or use this tutorial, this page provides lots of Tutorials about SQL and other programming languages, so it might be useful for you, i learned from there and you may look under this page, its a Thread in this P Server Section
so i think it might be useful for you
Press Thanks if i helped.
lol i dont really know who saloman is, and my posts, if u read the posts above the ones i make, they do MAKE SENSE, proves udont read the post properly..
How about u just stfu and we all get back on topic, ok? And yea, I would like to host my own testserver to try and implement new skills and stuff...
Wer kann mir helfen hamachi server zu home root server zu machen ? 07/23/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies Wer kann mir helfen hamachi server zu home root server zu machen ?
wer mir das machen kann kann auf mein server GA, GM, SGM sein oder kriegt meine bearbeiteten server files .
danke im vorraus meine icq nummer 464489688 oder skype : georg.schreiner1992