Keep scrolling down till you find 3601,x,x,x etc etc
Then make it look like this
3601,99,99,99,6,20,20,1200,300,0,0,0,50,99,0,99,99 ,0,0,0,100,24,0,18,10,0,2,20,10,5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0,0,1
I made my vac into a script cause i find it easier then adding and taking bytes etc etc...
the better way is to extract ur data by data unpacker so u can see the ai.csv and the monster.csv to see their index,after dat search it on ur data.pak then edit it by following some tutorial on how to do it.but the fastest way is making a script
You've already changed the red part to 6 and the green part to 0, so you've done non-aggro. You need to search for the 3601,x,x,x like what reignglory said, and edit the values there, like in reignglory's post. I'll highlight the values in which you change.
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION] 10/12/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies Exactly what the title says.
I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me absolutely insane.
I cant figure out why it's showing me the error. If anyone has any bypasser for Helix / PaRaDoX
or any other server u know that has xTrap can u either PM me the bypass or post it here pls......this is driving me nuts
Bump.
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION] 10/02/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies Exactly what the title says.
I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me absolutely insane.
I cant figure out why it's showing me the error. If anyone has any bypasser for Helix / PaRaDoX
or any other server u know that has xTrap can u either PM me the bypass or post it here pls......this is driving me nuts