Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron Logint problems

Discussion on Dekaron Logint problems within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down

i been trying all pservers with logintool

this is an deadfront client

All of the pservers were giving me this ****

i made new thread about this
couse i been trying to get an answer about this 1 month and still nothing

BUMP

no answers agian?

+warning
Old 12/09/2008, 15:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol

killer what hapend to x360 server? im try to log in and i cant............ (im ladyrayna and number1mage)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GM/DEV/DEKARON problems also few NPC
05/05/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
hello again since i did what i want i got 2 small problems 1st of all GM/DEV/DEKARON when i adding into my char Nickname afther loading to world i geting game crash i was trying find script that not give me make it but didnt found tryed to find any blocker's that ablock me to be gm and on afther loadin will crash me but didnt found any ideas what it can be ???
Problems launching Dekaron
04/01/2010 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
I have a problem When i launch Dekaron and click LAUNCH at minilauncher, it disappears and nothing else happens. I tried disabling firewall, opening ports, reainstalling game, launching dekaron.exe and dekaron_nsse.exe, also launcher.exe - nothing helps. Guy from GameTribe support gave me these tips (above) but none of them are working. Please help me.
Problems with vac-hack (Dekaron EU)
01/01/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
hey guys... i tried to write a new hack for Dekaron 3 days ago! everything works fine but, i always get dced after 3-5 min if i lure a mob... I might edited the data.pak wrong cuz its much different from the tutorials u write here... :D As an example for the monster "Lord Kunda"