Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Action 10 Weapons

Discussion on [Release] Action 10 Weapons within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 05/16/2012, 21:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by henniboy12 View Post
Problem fixed but now i got another problem, i cannot see the weapons.
Item_shape.csv
Old 05/17/2012, 01:11   #17

nice release
~thanked
Old 05/24/2012, 06:41   #18

could you explain in detail how to do it?
where you put in client or server?
my client is pack ... you could explain it better.

thx
Old 05/24/2012, 06:48   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axioma View Post
could you explain in detail how to do it?
where you put in client or server?
my client is pack ... you could explain it better.

thx
take the dev from ur name, if u were a dev u wouldnt had asked such an ignorant question. . . .
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2012, 07:19   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
take the dev from ur name, if u were a dev u wouldnt had asked such an ignorant question. . . .
Read says, "I AM LEARNER" I'm learning, you ******* idiot.

DBMON throws me the error:
File:. / Loader / Article / Item.cpp Line 321

Any idea is and how to fix it?

thx for answer and help
Old 05/24/2012, 09:40   #21

if i am the idiot how come i know how to add the files, and know how to fix ur error, and wtf does that make you?

ur learning? you know most ppl can do that by reading some fking posts, like i did, which is how i know how to add these files, and how to fix ur error, you ******* idiot

im learning how to repair my car, but i dont go around introducing myself as a fuking mechanic . . . .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/24/2012, 11:04   #22

Te lo digo en castellano gringo pelotudo, pero chupame la japi. Si no vas a responder algo productivo cerra el orto. Por si no viste, vos empesaste a atacarme basilandome con el titulo que figura debajo de mi nombre. Si hubieras respondido de buena manera yo respondia igual, pero todo lo contrario, pedaso de mierda. Ban? jajajaja me importa un carajo jajajajajaj. Ya conseguire respuesta hijo de un bagon cargado de putas. jajajajajaja.
Old 05/24/2012, 11:27   #23

Quote:
Te lo digo en castellano gringo pelotudo, pero chupame la japi. Si no vas a responder algo productivo cerra el orto. Por si no viste, vos empesaste a atacarme basilandome con el titulo que figura debajo de mi nombre. Si hubieras respondido de buena manera yo respondia igual, pero todo lo contrario, pedaso de mierda. Ban? jajajaja me importa un carajo jajajajajaj. Ya conseguire respuesta hijo de un bagon cargado de putas. jajajajajaja.
HE DID WHAT IN HIS CUP!????
Old 05/24/2012, 17:49   #24

Quote:
Read says, "I AM LEARNER" I'm learning, you ******* idiot.

DBMON throws me the error:
File:. / Loader / Article / Item.cpp Line 321

Any idea is and how to fix it?

thx for answer and help
Send screenie would help lol.!

but i think the Item Index is already taken at your client
try change the index of the error. =]
and if u change Itemweapon.csv indexes of A10 weaps.
change the Script . Item_Shape.csv also to the same indexes , goodluck xd
Old 05/24/2012, 20:05   #25

Quote:
I tell you in Castilian gringo *******, but the japi chupame. If you're not going to answer something productive ortho closed. In case you did not see, you basilandome empesaste to attack with the title appearing under my name. If you had responded in a good way I answered the same, but on the contrary, pedaso of ****. Ban? hahahaha jajajajajaj give a ****. Get, and answer the son of a ***** bagon loaded. hahahahahaha.
WoW
Old 05/24/2012, 20:29   #26

doesnt matter what language you are being a failure in, adding these is one of the simplest things about deving, if you cant do this, then you cant do anything else, and further more he made it really easy for you to add the items, so whether you like it or not, you arent a dev any more then i am darth vader, when u come on here with dev under ur name asking stupid **** like how to unpack the files, or add an item, the ppl here that are actually devs wont waste their time with you

so talk all the stupid **** u want in ur third-world country language, wont change the facts keep the dev in ur name, and you will get ignored by the ppl that can help you whether you like it or not, sorry.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2012, 16:25   #27

point at red circle

How to fix it?
Old 05/26/2012, 17:06   #28

Jesus, the site u used to ''host'' that img on is ****, srsly.... took foreva to load, thought my net was fukin up, started a few diff dl's to be sure.

anywayyyyy...
thats just how they are..... weirdly enough, and if you want it flipped, ask yourself, what files would possibly load the weapon visually....
Hint: dds/mesh

P.S. Fairy dekaron? sorry but lolol, that made me laugh.
Old 05/27/2012, 02:51   #29

decima costs much more time to blame who was asking questions .
Old 05/27/2012, 05:24   #30

The problem with them is that, they dont know how to adapt, there is a sticked thread with tuts that shows how to add new items, all u gotta do is adapt that with your situation xd...