it works its works and it works. anyone dont believe it, its your loss. It GREAT.
only 1 minor prob which will be fixed. you gotta click on the login tool really quick or it will screw up. So fast hands and its fun. this will be fixed soon in new release of login tools :hands down:
Quick question, has anyone tested the last 2 summons?
Cause the lvl 83 ones sure don't do much (ie, they don't do squat :/ )
I could just get my summy to that level anyways, but I might as well switch to another char as I suspect they won't work, and in that case...What's the point ?
Quick question, has anyone tested the last 2 summons?
Cause the lvl 83 ones sure don't do much (ie, they don't do squat :/ )
I could just get my summy to that level anyways, but I might as well switch to another char as I suspect they won't work, and in that case...What's the point ?
Forget it, it will not open the game in here, it loads the black screen and then back to the logintool screen, **** dekaron privates server, why doesn't they make a thing that Vista users can play on their server? it makes me very angry.
Forget it, it will not open the game in here, it loads the black screen and then back to the logintool screen, **** dekaron privates server, why doesn't they make a thing that Vista users can play on their server? it makes me very angry.
Still having the same problem, I select the server, clicked on start and then it loads a black screen (might be the game one), and then the logintool came out again. I already executed it as a admnistrator, already changed the compatibility for Windows XP SP2.
I WANNA PLAY A DEKARON PSERVER, I CAN'T FOUND A GOOD SERVER THAT WORKS HERE.
Forget it, it will not open the game in here, it loads the black screen and then back to the logintool screen, fuck dekaron privates server, why doesn't they make a thing that Vista users can play on their server? it makes me very angry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFrozeN
Still having the same problem, I select the server, clicked on start and then it loads a black screen (might be the game one), and then the logintool came out again. I already executed it as a admnistrator, already changed the compatibility for Windows XP SP2.
I WANNA PLAY A DEKARON PSERVER, I CAN'T FOUND A GOOD SERVER THAT WORKS HERE.
If you guys would actually read the whole thread's posts, u wouldn't be having this problem. I've posted this twice before in previous posts in this same thread and i'll copy and paste it once again.
This is for anyone that is having trouble with the launcher.
I was at first having an issue while clicking on the +-+-+-¦(++¦¦-+¦˜.exe file directly from the DEKARON folder. I found out that the first time u will click the exe file, it will create a desktop shortcut that had the 2moons/deadfront as the picture and it will be named (ÉÏÉÏÉÏÌôÕ½ww.333dk.cn)
Do not open the +-+-+-¦(++¦¦-+¦˜.exe file from the folder, instead open it using the (ÉÏÉÏÉÏÌôÕ½ww.333dk.cn) from the desktop. This solved my problem with being able to log in and play the game. Hope this helps anybody.