for the 100th time read mastershouters guide. the search function in winhex is your friend. Vac is too easy just sear 2251,6,18 or 15 dont remmeber and u at styx then change whats needed. remember the offset so u can go to that area and vac others.
aah i used search function, but i typed in "styx" and found 600++ hits..kk i will try to search it.thx for answering
Ouch, is it really?
Daaaang. I guess I have to say that in my first post..
By the way, I need some help from you guys. Where can I find argates? And how do I get there? Sorry, I've never really upgraded anything in original 2moons, so I really dont know. :P
Yes the server is down... No wonder i was trying to get in took me like 5 tries eh xD anyway i dont know if the registration is closed (for good... but it is closed now because everytime i try to register it says page cannot be found), because someone translated the website and it said something about 800 accounts on their or something like that... so i guess they closed the registration down (for now hopefully). But yes registration is down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uberdewd
By the way, I need some help from you guys. Where can I find argates? And how do I get there? Sorry, I've never really upgraded anything in original 2moons, so I really dont know. :P
Best place to farm silvers/copper is 115 map ^^ gl
well i just reinstalled verything for Dekaron and i did the 36.10 patch and i extracted the new logintool download and then i extracted the dlq in the dekaron file and after that i click the LoginTool and i go to the server and all it does is try to show me the game client but it doesnt do anything after that
hi, anyone can help me fast pls? i downloaded the deadfront client from p2p but if i double-click it to install, nothing happens.... whats my problem? maybe because i have xp x64 professional edition?
well i just reinstalled verything for Dekaron and i did the 36.10 patch and i extracted the new logintool download and then i extracted the dlq in the dekaron file and after that i click the LoginTool and i go to the server and all it does is try to show me the game client but it doesnt do anything after that
Well does your logintool say "Loading.." or does it show the servers? and i dont get waht you mean by "tries and shows me the game" do you click on the button to load the game? and nothing comes up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmartha
hi, anyone can help me fast pls? i downloaded the deadfront client from p2p but if i double-click it to install, nothing happens.... whats my problem? maybe because i have xp x64 professional edition?
I think its because maybe your download stopped and didn't get it all... try downloading it from here... If you have not already.
Ok so you click on the server, and hit the button to load the game... but you cant log in to the game right now... server down, and if you dont have an account you cant register either. Registration is down.