Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for a10 server files

Discussion on looking for a10 server files within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for a10 server files

hello evryone
well me and some of my friends opned a new pservers network , we already have one of the best rappelz pservers so we wanted to look for another game for our comunity and we have been told that dakeron is one of the most favorite games that's why i'm looking for the latest server files.
Old 05/06/2012, 18:17   #2

no.
Old 05/06/2012, 19:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albedaia View Post
hello evryone
well me and some of my friends opned a new pservers network , we already have one of the best rappelz pservers so we wanted to look for another game for our comunity and we have been told that dakeron is one of the most favorite games that's why i'm looking for the latest server files.
YES,YES FOR 1000$ I GIVE YOU FULL ACTION 11 WITH ALL 89% WORK.
@ail me:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/06/2012, 20:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Seph= View Post
YES,YES FOR 1000$ I GIVE YOU FULL ACTION 11 WITH ALL 89% WORK.
@ail me:
you dreaming seph , i'm already paying my money to get a dedicated server for people to play for free (fully free) i never saw someone asking for a payment for files , funny no one did that in rappelz section
Old 05/06/2012, 20:40   #5

welcome to dekaron section, what makes you think that people with a10 server files will give it to you for FREE? are you retarded? it's not like you go to ferrari store and take a car for free, nobody will let you out with a car for free, get real.
Old 05/06/2012, 20:47   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
welcome to dekaron section, what makes you think that people with a10 server files will give it to you for FREE? are you retarded? it's not like you go to ferrari store and take a car for free, nobody will let you out with a car for free, get real.
well , that's if the files were created by the one selling them , but if they were hacked it makes no sence to sell them that's if the hacking were for a helping perpuse , so now i know i shouldn't open a dakeron server , i will look for another game wich it's files are all free
Old 05/06/2012, 20:55   #7

of course there are free files,
no probs, my pleasure helping you XD
Old 05/06/2012, 23:59   #8

Quote:
you dreaming seph , i'm already paying my money to get a dedicated server for people to play for free (fully free) i never saw someone asking for a payment for files , funny no one did that in rappelz section
this isnt rappelz, its dekaron, and the files are extremely hard to come by, not to mention if you took 5 minutes to read some posts u will see that there are no action 10 files to give to you, i really hope you arent the admin of that rap server, cus if u cant even be bothered to read a few posts and/or search on the topic, i can only imagine how bad that server is, that is assuming you have to be smarter then a rock to have a a rap server

and does anyone even play that game? last i heard of that game there were ppl laughing at how stupid it was, altho i havent bothered even looking at it at all, so maybe im wrong, point remains, this isnt rappelz, dont compare apples to oranges.
Old 05/12/2012, 22:09   #9

Quote:
hello evryone
listen guys he does have a valid right to ask for free a10 server files , and i also think that anyone selling them is so lame since it is hacked versions of the original game . by right they should be whipped and hanged out to dry since there profiting from someone's else hard work . i could understand they get cash through dshop coins just to raise money to pay for a dedicated server
though . but yah instead of telling how stupid he is or what not , just shut the hell up if u aint gonna help the community , plain and simple just give him some kinda of guidance or jus shut the hell up
Old 05/12/2012, 22:16   #10

we have a9 dekaronserver.exe and getting it to work with out a2 files requires shitloads of work. do you think someone who worked on it for weeks will just give it to you for free so you can earn money with your dekaron pserver and donations? are you out of your mind?
Old 05/13/2012, 06:23   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by gondudy View Post
listen guys he does have a valid right to ask for free a10 server files , and i also think that anyone selling them is so lame since it is hacked versions of the original game . by right they should be whipped and hanged out to dry since there profiting from someone's else hard work . i could understand they get cash through dshop coins just to raise money to pay for a dedicated server
though . but yah instead of telling how stupid he is or what not , just shut the hell up if u aint gonna help the community , plain and simple just give him some kinda of guidance or jus shut the hell up
ohhh look, another asshat who fails at reading a post, eat up with these ppl lately

hey, asshat, read the post b4 you reply to it, i dont know how to dumb it down anymore then i have, so i guess ill try big letters, like in 1st grade, maybe u can understand then:

THERE ARE NO A10 FILES TO GIVE, THEY DO NOT EXIST WHETHER YOU THINK HE HAS A RIGHT TO ASK OR NOT, THERE ARE NONE!!!

and i gave him guidance, again try actually reading the post b4 you bother replying, here is ur fking guidance:

USE SEARCH AND READ POSTS

i get so sick and fking tired of all you little pricks coming over talking shit about us telling you what u need to do, i get it ffs, you dont want to do jack shit for what u want, u want to just ask and have ppl who have been busting their asses for years to come running and just throw it all at you with detailed tutorials and all kinds of tools that will make everything easier on you, this isnt how it works here, which is why you asshats keep getting so much shit from us, all you have to do is fking search, and read the stickies, and maybe even a few posts that arent stickies, but you fkers dont even know how to read a post or use the search feature, and we are fking sick of it man

and b4 you start with ur stupid shit about how you arent gods, guess what asshats, neither are we, all we fking did was read stickies, and use search, and look thru all the files to see how they work, trial and fking error, we arent gods, we just use a small portion of our fking brains and figure it out, its not calculus ffs, its just some fking csv files, you asshats are acting like its a fking secret source code that only super smart ppl know how to do, and we are with-holduing the information from you cus we are greedy, but we aint greedy asshats, we just want you TO STOP FKING ASKING THE DUMBEST FKING QUESTIONS EVER AND MAKE A FKING EFFORT TO LEARN SOMETHING, FFS ANYTHING!!!, ON YOUR OWN!!!!!

and if that is too much to ask without you asshats getting ur fking panties in a fking twist, then by all means - FUCK OFF.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/13/2012, 21:48   #12

if someone decides to release his work that is on his own charity but in dekaron all fight to get it working or.... we remain normal players
Old 05/16/2012, 03:23   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gondudy View Post
anyone asking here for a10 files may get further asking their bedroom wall for the a10 files....

the server that was leaked is the a9 server. NOBODY here has it 100% working. I know of a guy who has some of it working with SS proof, but its a pain in the ***** to do. Yes, you can take the server, yes you can take the files. It takes real work to create the DB structure & according codes to edit both the server and client exe to work together and emulate the full a9 game. Theres more to it than just copy/paste exes all over the place, from what i know you have to edit how the DB runs, you have to edit how the server loads, and you have to edit how the client loads. and i really dumbed it down so some people can understand.

basically if you arent able to take that leaked server and make an a9 pserver on your own you will either A. never have it or B. have to pay up into a couple grand to get it off someone (and thats if you get lucky -at which point id go play the lottery)
Old 05/16/2012, 10:57   #14

a 10 ? funny . all they have a 10 is not complete . bugsssss .
Old 05/20/2012, 01:48   #15

the good old days of dekaron deving.. the arguments and what not on here... basically the majority of people on here are douches so there really is no point in asking for anything because all you will get is loads of abuse. i agree that hacked files should be free but they are not, just the way the world works. Also i would just like to comment on the way you all speak to each other. its not very friendly and i find that it puts people of using this site for dekaron related purposes. if we all calmed down and treated each others as equals then this site would be more enjoyable for all.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread